Looking back, looking forward...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I made a similar point awhile back. There wasn't any problem in the past. But, it seems that ever since the team started winning almost anything that is not said positive is no longer allowed for many here.

I've always appreciated your viewpoint no matter if I agree or not. It makes for interesting reading and thinking. If everyone agreed on everything here it would be a little boring. The sensitivity level is a little high on being a little critical on the current winning Rams team.

Ram65

Legend
The only thing that accomplishes is the criticizer digging himself into a hole and actively rooting for failure of a player - or the team - in order to be proven correct.

I can see it happening but, not to me. Was going to dig in in an above post but, it would have made me sound more negative which wasn't my goal. Go Rams.

This isn't the most rockin' Rams fan forum in the universe because we're a collection of realists. We're mostly a bunch of fanatics. And the losing has been SO prevalent, for so long, that maybe the realists can find a new tactic in order to appease the fanatics. Because, you know, we outnumber you, and some of us took mixed martial arts. Just sayin'.

Doing a little critical analysis is my own defense mechanism of easing the unpleasantness of losing. I want to share with others so they are not disappointed when a lose comes. I guess the fanatics don't need a cushion for the fall if the Rams fail.