Looking ahead at the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think we have a good matchup this Thursday. I watch Tampa every week because my buddy is a fan. So let's break it down shall we?

First, Jameis Winston is the absolute real deal. The guy makes every throw and can run when he wants too. When you think you have him sacked, or pressured enough to make a mistake, he makes a big play. He looks like a an infant playing QB. Because everything he does is like he just got his body. Bad mechanics, but still gets it done. Don't underestimate him. Definitely in the running for ROY.

Second, Dougy "fresh" Martin is back. He is a stud this year. Breaks tackles, low center of gravity and has the speed to take it to the house. Look out for back up RB Charles Sims too. He's one of the fastest guys in the NFL. And shifty as hell. Both guys can make your defense frustrated.

Third, Mike Evans and the rest of the receiving core are big and fast guys who can take the top off the defense. Evans has had a case of the dropsies this year and leads the league in drops. He had 6 in one game which was a franchise record for them. But he's still an elite receiver and makes up for it with catching game winning touchdowns. Vincent Jackson(WHO ELSE WANTED HIM IN FA THAT YEAR? DAMMIT) is still as good as ever. Makes every catch and is hard to bring down. Austin Seferian Jenkins will be in his second game back from injury. He's a very reliable redzone target. It's hard to tell these guys apart on the field. They have such a similar build and playing style.

Fourth, their defense is why they're only 6-7. Really. It's been that bad. They can stop the run pretty well but I still think Gurley can have a good game. But their pass defense might make our passing game look elite. Verner is overrated and the rest of the secondary is banged up. If we can't make something happen against them there is no hope.

All in all, I think we are the better team. But they're a perfect example of what a good to great QB can do for a team. It's going to be a good game. Go Rams.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how one looks at this, Vincent Jackson has a sprained MCL. So he's likely done for the season.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hate Tampon.

As a Seminole Fan... it's extremely difficult for me to watch Winston play for them. Wish we had him. He's gonna be a bitch to deal with for years to come.

Did I mention that I really really hate Tampon ?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When facing our passing attack does it matter how weak a defense is? They'll shut it down no matter who we face. The key is Gurley. Can they shut him down? When they do we lose. Simple as that.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Tampa has the #11 ranked D and against the rush only 94.1 yards per game. That is very stout. If they shut down Gurley we are going to be in trouble.
We have dropped all the way to #19 on D and give up 115.9. Obviously keeping Martin in check is a must.
Sure wish we had Quinn, McDonald and Ogletree playing :0
We need to play an all around good game to win. We're at home damn it and on national TV, let's not embarrass ourselves.
Kick some buc arse.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking like Jenkins will be back. Just one more test today to be done.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I hope the passing game can do just enough to get the defense to back off Gurley a little bit. If we can get a few less 8 man boxes we should be good. Also, I want two guys on McCoy all day.