Look who found a hard-drive from 2007-2009

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Kyle Boller, ugh. I remember when he was the QB that was destined to save us because he didn't get a fair shake in Baltimore, or STL will turn his career around anything so that we'd be done with Bulger. Dark times, don't know how we survived.

Speaking, I wonder what Keith Null and Brandstater are up to?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
dVYIcoh.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

I remember being drunk alot on another board in the chat room with CGI Ram and others dulling the pain of pure suckage with humor like this during games.
That one made me LOL.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
Omg those teams were terrible. They refused for the longest time to just rebuild already..

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Pretty funny. Definitely puts things in perspective.

Speaking of QBs...d'ya think Sam put that ball to Quick EXACTLY where he wanted to, (based on Quick's talent as seen in practice), or was it a bit high, and we got lucky with a tremendous catch.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty funny. Definitely puts things in perspective.

Speaking of QBs...d'ya think Sam put that ball to Quick EXACTLY where he wanted to, (based on Quick's talent as seen in practice), or was it a bit high, and we got lucky with a tremendous catch.
Me? I think he put it over the LBs and at a point where basically only Quick would have a chance to catch it. That's a throw you see hundreds of times in the NFL, and it's a throw you pay receivers to make. Definitely a great play by Quick, and the kind of play that defines a next level receiver.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Dark days yes,

But oh those were fun.

Many of your photoshop masterpieces were the reason I was able to maintain a tiny bit of sanity through those times. The Slip N Slide always made me laugh.

Great stuff Brudda!

RAM's-NWST

UDFA
We forget that other teams like the SeaChickens have been futile too for long stretches. Unbelievable that turnarounds often require new ownership, coach and front office. The new bargaining agreement should allow teams to draft well and manage salary cap better, thus putting more accountability on management to be effective.

Ramatik

Starter
It's so funny now. I really didn't like Bulger. And to tell it true, it was because of his fans and what I perceived to be a disloyalty to Warner. Now I think I'm back to being a rational fan. And many of those guys are now on the other side and hating on Bradford. I'm glad that we chose up sides and I can still fight with em. heh.

Anyway, here's a little walk down memory lane. I can't find my Steven Jackson Dancing with the Stars one. I thought that one was funny. Anyway, here we go;

weakestlinksm.jpg

Ramatik

Starter
This was the one of the very first, if not the first.
Lolli.jpg

Oh, the Game of Pawns!
QBClue.jpg

When I knew he was done...

marcbulgerpaperdoll.jpg

Ramatik

Starter
Okay.. that's enough. Heh. I love those old pics.

And here is the most highly decorated and award winning art that really made me laugh. (and conversely pissed a lot of people off)

marcbulgerslipnslide.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Ken Darby...Samkon Gado...oh god, thank goodness we finally have some legitimate runningback depth.

Remember how exciting it was to have Cadilac Williams???? AHHHHHHHHHHH

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's so funny now. I really didn't like Bulger. And to tell it true, it was because of his fans and what I perceived to be a disloyalty to Warner. Now I think I'm back to being a rational fan. And many of those guys are now on the other side and hating on Bradford. I'm glad that we chose up sides and I can still fight with em. heh.

Anyway, here's a little walk down memory lane. I can't find my Steven Jackson Dancing with the Stars one. I thought that one was funny. Anyway, here we go;

weakestlinksm.jpg
Here's another trip down memory lane for you. It's the inspiration for one of your other sigs. lol.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Ken Darby...Samkon Gado...oh god, thank goodness we finally have some legitimate runningback depth.

Remember how exciting it was to have Cadilac Williams???? AHHHHHHHHHHH
Or the five seconds we had Jerious Norwood. Good stuff there.

Ramatik

Starter
Dang. Damn.

I watch that clip and I just start laughing. He ran like a little kid scared to get hit. That play set me on a tangent for a year. Or a little more.

Wow.

marcbulgerslipnslide.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dang. Damn.

I watch that clip and I just start laughing. He ran like a little kid scared to get hit. That play set me on a tangent for a year. Or a little more.

Wow.
I remember the uproar over on the PD after that play, and it was in large part because of what the commentator said after he failed to get a first down. I remember having next to zero experience in making videos, so I just pointed my laptop lid at the TV and used some crappy free video recording software. Made a YT account and uploaded it in like ten minutes so I could sit back and watch the carnage. lol.