Look: Aaron Donald filming 'Magnum P.I.' cameo while in Hawaii

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
usatsi_13127072.jpg

By: Cameron DaSilva | 5 hours ago

Aaron Donald’s rise in the NFL has been a steady one, going from Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2014 to arguably the best player in football the last two seasons. His popularity has grown exponentially, too, earning the respect of his peers and fans.
He’s a big enough star now to the point where he’s making cameos in network TV shows. While in Hawaii for the Rams’ preseason game against Dallas, Donald was seen filming a scene for CBS’ “Magnum P.I.”

Andrew Siciliano of NFL Network was on-scene and snapped a photo of Donald in a No. 99 T-shirt.

After practice, Sean McVay was asked how Donald would be as an actor. Not surprisingly, the coach expects him to do well.
“I think he’s probably pretty good at whatever he wants to do,” McVay said. “I’ll have to see if you guys give him some good lines, how smooth he looks on camera. I know he looks pretty good with a helmet on on camera, but it will be fun. It’s a good experience for him and it’s something that he is deserving of.”

Donald attended training camp and traveled with the team for its preseason games for the first time since 2016 after holding out for a new contract the last two years. He won’t play in the game on Saturday night, but he’ll be on the sideline pulling for his teammates and coaching them up between series.

[B]Andrew Siciliano[/B]‏Verified account @AndrewSiciliano
FollowFollow @AndrewSiciliano
More
Coming soon to a television near you... @AaronDonald97 on @MagnumPICBS #magnumpi
ECIn5DiVAAAxSdV.jpg

6:24 PM - 16 Aug 2019

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Haha! Awesome. I wonder when it airs?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He did say he had some business in Hawaii to take care of so that's why he was making the trip.