Lombardi: Who should be dealt before the deadline

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[nfl]0ap2000000085872[/nfl]

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man, if sjax does get traded i hope it is to a team like the packers. he deserves a shot at the playoffs and the superbowl. he would be beastly for the packers. they have nothing there at rb. the rams aren't making the playoffs this year so it makes sense unless jackson himself is unwilling and wants to help out the rams for another couple of years at a reduced salary rate.

If they had drafted RG111, Bradford could be dealt. Since he is scared to death of the end zone, perhaps he could take his "talent" to another team, where he could occupy a prominent seat on the bench.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Brad Machado said:
If they had drafted RG111, Bradford could be dealt. Since he is scared to death of the end zone, perhaps he could take his "talent" to another team, where he could occupy a prominent seat on the bench.
Hey, FUCK YOU!

Oh, and welcome to the board, albeit, I doubt it will be for long.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brad Machado said:
Yeah, if that's all you're gonna bring to this board, then this probably isn't deblaze for you.

Now if you want to scale it back and use rationale and/or specific numbers, circumstances, specific examples and other related criteria, then I'm sure we'll be happy to discuss this with you. But there's no prima facie evidence to support what you're saying here.

It would also help to know if you're actually a Rams fan.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sounds like the deadline is getting moved back to Thursday

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Brad Machado said:

Obvious troll is obvious.

Welcome to the board, Mr. Machado. I highly doubt that you'll be staying, though. Have a nice day.

PhxRam

interference said:
Brad Machado said:
Hey, FUCK YOU!

Oh, and welcome to the board, albeit, I doubt it will be for long.

Lmao. That's why I love this board.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ahhh. Topical humor.

That's the best kind. :p

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's funny. I was just thinking GB would be a great fit for SJ if the Pack would send us one of those WRs they have. I'd hate to see him go but an upgrade at WR would be nice.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Brad Machado said:

Is that you Tom (dick) Brady? Take your make up mirror and leave! :grr: