Lols...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

gotta love it lol

Attachments

• seahawk.jpg
    seahawk.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 229

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hilarious! Yeah... by the way shecock fans act, they've voted themselves many superbowls. Word is they have a pretty extensive internet bank set up for Probowl voting too.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
surprisingly the seahawks outdid the notorious off season champs, dallas and washington, this year..

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
LOL

Goes with my favorite joke: How do Seahawk fans teach their kids to count? 0-1, 0-2, 0-3......................

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol

Attachments

• seattle.jpg
    seattle.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 180

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like that they are considered favorites.

I mean, they haven't earned this level of praise (like say the Colts did in their prime) so the pressure they will have against them will be huge. Everyone bringing their "A" game against them, etc.

I've said it before... I believe Pete Carroll is a good coach when he's winning. Because he's not a trust worthy person, when the team starts to lose the natives will turn on their chief.