Lol, So Far Pat Kirwan Is 1 For 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Listening to Kirwan BEFORE the Saints/Seacocks game he was talking about the edit that the NFL referree guru dude came down with today telling the refs he wants the rest of the playoffs called like the regular season, not like last week where they let everything go.

So Kirwan was asked what that means for this week and he said; "Last week we averaged only 7 penalties combined per GAME, I guarantee you this week we will average 14.."

Game 1:
Saints 8 penalties
Seacocks 6 penalties
-----------------------------
Total = 14

PhxRam

Listening to Kirwan BEFORE the Saints/Seacocks game he was talking about the edit that the NFL referree guru dude came down with today telling the refs he wants the rest of the playoffs called like the regular season, not like last week where they let everything go.

So Kirwan was asked what that means for this week and he said; "Last week we averaged only 7 penalties combined per GAME, I guarantee you this week we will average 14.."

Game 1:
Saints 8 penalties
Seacocks 6 penalties
-----------------------------
Total = 14

Got to admit, nice call.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yeah. Why in the hell would there be two sets of rules?

It cost the Rams in SB 36, for sure.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Wonder what Marshall thought when they called holding on Clemons today when he grabbed Sproles in the back field???

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

Actually, by the end of the game, the refs had almost evened up the penalties called against both teams. But the real telling point on the officiating was that there were zero personal foul calls, and just the one defensive holding call on McGinest. And Kukar spent 5 minutes trying to get that flag picked up. But you won't see any of that on NFLN replays of the game -- edited out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As usual, Seattle should have had at least 20 penalties on their secondary but the refs overlook it. Seen Janoris get called every single time for the type of things that Seattle DBs get away with on every play.

PhxRam

As usual, Seattle should have had at least 20 penalties on their secondary but the refs overlook it. Seen Janoris get called every single time for the type of things that Seattle DBs get away with on every play.

For me personally I get upset with the amount of LATE calls that are called against Jenkins.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The first call against the Saints for "defenseless rec. was IMO an example of exactly what they wanted,
BTW Percy Harvin what an investment :jerkoff: that will show in a year or two :nau:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
They should always call the post season games as they do the reg season.

Here's a thought for someone besides me to research :D. The better crews call the post season. Or at least thats how it's supposed to work.

So what is the average amount of calls "the better crews" make in the reg season vs the post season?

Alan

Legend
EastRam's view:

Here's a thought for someone besides me to research :D. The better crews call the post season. Or at least thats how it's supposed to work.

So what is the average amount of calls "the better crews" make in the reg season vs the post season?[/quote]

Do you think that it should be the better crews or the best refs from each crew? Or can you not separate them individually?

Myself, I want to pick and choose each guy as voted on by the players or coaches or both.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
For me personally I get upset with the amount of LATE calls that are called against Jenkins.
If it would help the other team, refs called it. Just like the flag on the botched fake punt, had it succeeded, they would have negated it with a phony penalty!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
EastRam's view:

So what is the average amount of calls "the better crews" make in the reg season vs the post season?

Do you think that it should be the better crews or the best refs from each crew? Or can you not separate them individually?
Myself, I want to pick and choose each guy as voted on by the players or coaches or both.

I think the crews should stay together. Would be interested in knowing the breakdown of calls as they pertain to each crew.