LOL, Rams 2013 highlight video..ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

So I taped the Rams highlight video; 2013 St Louis Rams: Gateway to greatness. It was from 8:00 pm EST tonight and I just put it on to watch but instead, it's the story of the 1997 Denver Broncos!!! WTFH???

They friggin pre-empted the Rams video on its initial run!!

Oh well. its on again at midnight EST so I guess I'll watch it tomorrow when I get home... smh.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
So I taped the Rams highlight video; 2013 St Louis Rams: Gateway to greatness. It was from 8:00 pm EST tonight and I just put it on to watch but instead, it's the story of the 1997 Denver Broncos!!! WTFH???

Oh well. its on again at midnight EST so I guess I'll watch it tomorrow when I get home... smh.

MV5BMTQ0NTkxOTE0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc1OTIzMQ@@._V1_SX148_CR0,0,148,200_AL_.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
Thanks for posting this actually. I didn't know this was going to be on. Looks like I got something to watch in an hour!

jjab360

Legend
Wow, first time I heard the extended version of that Bradford speech. So much for not a leader rofl.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
There were some great moments and some not so great moments. Here's to a great season and a run to the title.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Just missed it by half hour. Will this be available to view later or online?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Recorded it too, Bowlen's illness took precedence I guess, not the first time our Rams have had to take the backseat. Hopefully that changes in a couple months from now....

A55VA6

Legend
Just missed it by half hour. Will this be available to view later or online?
You might be able to find it online sometime soon but I doubt it'll show on NFL Network again for a while. Training Camp coverage is pretty much filling up every day now.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
DAMN!!! How did I miss this post!! I need to see this....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Yeah every other highlight of other divisions goes off without a hitch maybe they did it because of Pat Bowlen...IDK, but I hope the one at midnight which I recorded as well did showcase the Rams highlights of last season.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Is it online or available somewhere else yet, does anybody know? I missed it completely.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I finally got to watch the entire video and I really liked it (most of it anyhow).

I loved the mention of Deacon too, and the Bradford pre-game speech (explicatives blanked out!) was cool!

I liked the brief video on the new draftees BUT I did not need to see mention on Michael Sam. THAT is the thing that drives me crazy about him position on this team. He doesn't want the extra attention (I don't think) so why do dumb things like that in the video?

Down from soapbox...

jjab360

Legend
I finally got to watch the entire video and I really liked it (most of it anyhow).

I loved the mention of Deacon too, and the Bradford pre-game speech (explicatives blanked out!) was cool!

I liked the brief video on the new draftees BUT I did not need to see mention on Michael Sam. THAT is the thing that drives me crazy about him position on this team. He doesn't want the extra attention (I don't think) so why do dumb things like that in the video?

Down from soapbox...
I must've missed it, which part are you talking about?