LOL Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams might also give "Pork Chop" from the Skins a look in FA. He's gonna hit the market and also brings some good locker room leadership to the equation.

Pot Roast

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Its been ongoing now for a while. It would appear there has no been much movement as the other interior DL who were taken the same yr slowly hit the open market. BIG BIG cap costs are in store for teams in purchasing DT's like Brockers. With the very sizable large talent available in this years draft @ DT many may be looking for bargains instead of putting that heavy salary yolk around their teams neck. I look for the Brockers extension to continue for some time.

You beat me to it, Bonifay.

Fairley might find tougher sledding in FA himself for that same reason.

What a DT crop!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
You beat me to it, Bonifay.

Fairley might find tougher sledding in FA himself for that same reason.

What a DT crop!

Your last sentence is a vast UNDERSTATEMENT. However I do agree with you .....as usual.:)

When you look at these now fast coming mocks it gets clearer & clearer that some serious NT/DT talent is going to be easy low hanging fruit for Snead & Fisher on the 2nd day. NT Brockers agent may want to rethink about strongly considering taking up the Rams offer now better than after the draft. As for Nick Fairley I think your on target with that too. I not enamored with Fairley as most here are but if we did not have Aaron Donald here I would not have let Nick go into FA'cy. I beleieve that Nick was in a perfect position here with the Rams...that he was playing behind both our starting DT's who are seriously talented by the time he would get on the field the OL'ers who hand been blocking both our DT's were in a state of exhaustion & head swimming so his performance show'd up looking very good on cameo highlight reels.

Once Nick Fairley is inserted back into HD covered full time action Nick will once again be the DT that was released early in Detroit. Buyers beware of Nick he may not be so Ram like in 2016. A Brockers type NT is a critical need for Fisher/Gregg defense. Loosing Brockers NEXT season would be a disaster if they have not replaced the talent level @ DT of a Nick Fairley or a Kendall Langford. I would not be surprised if Snead plucks two talented NT's in this draft. One early one later. Remember that!;)

This puts them overloaded in the interior DL just where you want to be in negotiations with Brockers in 2017 & lets Aaron Donald being moved to the weakest area of the opponents OL. We may want to remind ourselves that AD played inside & out and is just as fast getting to the QB @ DE as he is @ DT. The 43 DE's in this draft are small in number & smaller in talent in comparison to DT/NT's.