Little things that bug me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I can't stand when I'm eating, and somebody comes up and asks me what I'm eating. You have eyes; take a look.

People too lazy to put their shopping carts up. I've seen it get windy, and shopping carts hitting cars. It's pure laziness, and selfishness.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
-When I'm dining with someone and I am finished and they are still eating, do not take my plate away!
-School drop off area, too many to mention.....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
when you dinning and someone comes over and starts up a conversation with you

I'm eating here !!!!

I would like to be able to finish it while it's still warm

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Odd Numbers !!!!

the fact that the NFL has 17 regular season games bugs the crap out of me

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
When I’m trying to order at a drive thru and they keep interrupting to ask me if I want something else.
Then i have to repeat my order because they didn’t get it, because they were trying to up-sell everything.
I can read a menu….I know what I want….just take my order.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When you are pushing a cart in a super market and two other shoppers are blocking the aisle, oblivious of other people waiting to get by them. They are visiting with their kids running around and not seeming to care....

Another pet peeve is when you are arguing with someone and you're winning the argument, the other side get's petty with pointing out a misspelled word or missing punctuation. That's some petty shyte.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
When you are pushing a cart in a super market and two other shoppers are blocking the aisle, oblivious of other people waiting to get by them. They are visiting with their kids running around and not seeming to care....

Another pet peeve is when you are arguing with someone and you're winning the argument, the other side get's petty with pointing out a misspelled word or missing punctuation. That's some petty shyte.
575b32d48fa4c.image.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
People who pull out in front of you and then turn at the next side road. And the no use of blinkers drives me crazy.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
And the no use of blinkers drives me crazy.
I do a lot of walking (trying to lose weight), and the number of people who don’t indicate when they’re turning into a side road is ridiculous.

I’ve had several incidents where a driver has nearly hit me, having not indicated, and then tried to make it my fault.

If they had indicated in the first place, I wouldn’t have crossed.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
When people write “dominate” (verb) when the correct word is “dominant” (adjective).
In a similar vein, it bugs me when people misuse the words ‘loose’ and ‘lose’.

Loose is the type of women we looked for in our youth.

Lose is what we want the Whiners to do every game.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was so they could change from sugar to HFCS (high fructose corn syrup)

So they came out with new Coke which was only ever meant to be temporary... And out long enough that most wouldn't remember the taste of Coke with sugar

It took New Coke to be so different that most folks wouldn't notice the difference when they went to Classic

I always noticed the difference and I was able to show folks at the time when I got some Coca Cola from Mexico and let them taste the difference. Mexican Coke is made with cane sugar and its not really close to American Coke with HFCS
That intrigued me so I ran is through ChatGPT, and here's what it threw back. I don't know the truth but what you said sounds far-fetched at best:

The statement from the chat room touches upon one of the conspiracy theories surrounding the New Coke debacle, but it's not substantiated by concrete evidence. Let's break it down:

1. Temporary Introduction of New Coke: There's no verified evidence to suggest that The Coca-Cola Company introduced New Coke with the intention of it being temporary. The company invested heavily in its research, development, and marketing, which suggests they believed in the product change.
  2. Switching to HFCS: It's true that around the time of the New Coke introduction, many soft drink manufacturers in the U.S. were transitioning from cane sugar to high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) as a sweetener, mainly due to cost reasons. HFCS was less expensive than sugar, and its use could improve profit margins. However, to say that New Coke was a diversion specifically to mask this switch is speculative. While the timing is coincidental, there isn't concrete evidence to prove this was a deliberate strategy by the company.
  3. Taste of Coke with Sugar vs. HFCS: Many people do claim to taste a difference between Coca-Cola sweetened with cane sugar and Coca-Cola sweetened with HFCS. The presence of "Mexican Coke" in the U.S., which is sweetened with cane sugar, has been celebrated by some who prefer its taste over the standard American version with HFCS. However, taste is subjective, and not everyone might notice or care about the difference.
In conclusion, while the theory mentioned in the chat room is a popular one, it remains a theory. The official reasons given by The Coca-Cola Company for the introduction of New Coke were based on market research indicating a preference for a sweeter taste, as well as competitive pressures from rival Pepsi. The backlash to New Coke and the subsequent reintroduction of Coca-Cola Classic became one of the most notable stories in the history of brand marketing.

Tano

Legend
In a similar vein, it bugs me when people misuse the words ‘loose’ and ‘lose’.

Loose is the type of women we looked for in our youth.

Lose is what we want the Whiners to do every game.
People who misspell rogue as rouge

Psycho_X

Legend
There were a couple of good things to come out of COVID... my job stopped requiring us to wear ties to work and most places now having order online and pickup options. Can't remember the last time I actually went into a Wal-Mart and for the most part don't even go there anymore since most other places picked up this option. Nothing gave me more rage than walking through a Wal-Mart.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
People who jump up the SECOND the plane stops.
(fecking eejits)