List the UDFA you believe who is most likely to make the 53-man roster.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
For me it is Omar Spieghts the ILBer from LSU, dude can flat out play and will lay the wood to you. Plus, I saw this as a position of weakness going into this draft, needed someone to pair with Jones and Roseboom is not the answer.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Could go with one of the corners, Speights, or a wide receiver, but I'll go with David Olajiga, NT, Central Missouri. Because he's a Missouri kid (albeit Central Missouri), because he's ridiculously strong and athletic (his Pro Day at Mizzou was ridiculous because there shouldn't be any way a man his size - 6'3", 319 lbs. - move as fast as he did and lift as much as he did), and because he threw people around at the Bowl practices and game.

I don't think that he makes it to the practice squad if you cut him. I think he's going to ball out this year.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Could go with one of the corners, Speights, or a wide receiver, but I'll go with David Olajiga, NT, Central Missouri. Because he's a Missouri kid (albeit Central Missouri), because he's ridiculously strong and athletic (his Pro Day at Mizzou was ridiculous because there shouldn't be any way a man his size - 6'3", 319 lbs. - move as fast as he did and lift as much as he did), and because he threw people around at the Bowl practices and game.

I don't think that he makes it to the practice squad if you cut him. I think he's going to ball out this year.
Definitely like this kid, hope he can become a UDFA steal like A Jackson was.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For me it is Omar Spieghts the ILBer from LSU, dude can flat out play and will lay the wood to you. Plus, I saw this as a position of weakness going into this draft, needed someone to pair with Jones and Roseboom is not the answer.
This^ with hope that Troy Reeder will be given his unconditional release.

Last edited:

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
The LA Rams may not have invested in many inside linebackers, but the team certainly wanted to add LSU inside linebacker Omar Speights after the draft. How do I know this? Well, the team added a $9,000 signing bonus to the offer, per NFL Insider Tom Pelissero. Those signing bonuses are relatively rare for the team to doll out after the draft.

After the draft concluded, the team scrambled to sign Oklahoma State defensive end Anthony Goodlow to the roster. In fact, the team was so eager to do so that they signed him with a $20,000 signing bonus.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
BqlHlvfCEAAYR2g.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Were’s The LIST ?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Los Angeles Rams Undrafted Free Agents​

Nouredin Nouili backed out and signed with the Saints, and we have added SMU CB Charles Woods, Washington State DB Cam Lampkin, Kansas S Kenny Logan Jr and Augustana OL Blake Larson since this list was put together.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
My guess is Omar Speights, especially since they didn’t address this area in the draft.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Omar Speight is the obvious answer for me but I also think we could see Tule Letuligasenoa DT Washington. If for no other reason than I want to hear McVay butcher his name or Snead :D Kidding aside the guy has some interesting performances and measurables and could get a shot as depth up front or a PS invite.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Speights has the least high level competition and the biggest need in terms of adding not only ILB depth but STs depth.

Also the TE, Neal Johnson from Louisiana....I think he has a chance to stick if he shows well. 3rd TE is wide open until Higbee comes back.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I wanted us to draft Speights so, yes, Speights. But I wouldn't be surprised if a CB or S snuck through.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Speights should have a good chance. But I figured we'd keep at least one of the UDFAs we signed last year...and we didn't keep any ...not even on the practice squad....

I mean at no level of football has Rozenboom had highlights where's he's flashed like this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78bFZa6ifZo

but he knows our system I guess.... I just don't see where he's showed anything to earn that starting spot playing actual defensive snaps in real games before we gave it to him.... He and Skrow should be leading our special teams...

but yeah....Speights should make the squad.... He's good in pass coverage