Lions sign CJ Anderson to one year deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And more importantly, a chance to start. I'm sure the Rams offered more money, but it was to get a little playing time behind Gurley.
I don't think he'll get anymore PT with them. They really liked Kerryon Johnson so at best he's splitting there. Also last we heard from him the Rams hadn't offered him anything.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow! Really thought CJ would get more than that.

Rams must have preferred Brown over CJ, since the $ was comparable...?

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I don't think he'll get anymore PT with them. They really liked Kerryon Johnson so at best he's splitting there. Also last we heard from him the Rams hadn't offered him anything.
If that's true then Rans must be confident that Gurley's knee is ok and they can keep him healthy by giving him less carries.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that's true then Rans must be confident that Gurley's knee is ok and they can keep him healthy by giving him less carries.
Or maybe possibly they actually like Malcolm Brown. They could have signed CJ earlier but didn't until Brown got hurt.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Or maybe possibly they actually like Malcolm Brown. They could have signed CJ earlier but didn't until Brown got hurt.
I do think they like Brown better but I don't think they actually believe Brown can stay healthy. In my opinion if Gurley was going to be a problem moving forward I believe they would have signed CJ

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the bad news is this signing doesn't really help the rams comp picks.