Lions Goff jerseys not welcome?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Is that even legal ?
We have FREEDOMS in the United States of America.
Wear what you want, say what you want I say.

Growing up my parents used to tell me not to believe everything on tv. Now I’m telling them not to believe anything they see on the internet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Growing up my parents used to tell me not to believe everything on tv. Now I’m telling them not to believe anything they see on the internet.
The universe seems to have a sense of humor sometimes doesn't it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It appears that You are not allowed to be a fan of your team's former QB if he is now the opponent's QB
Mad Max Reaction GIF

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
It’s all just fun. You’re a diehard fan and the story line is a QB swap. I like Goff, I think he deserves more credit than he gets, but…bend him over AND drop his jaw on Sunday night!

If you’re a self respecting lions fan, you will have to make that choice about Stafford. We’re not talking regular season here. This is the fucking playoffs and we weren’t supposed to be here.

We’ve crashed the party, now let’s wreck it.

dang

Legend
It’s all just fun. You’re a diehard fan and the story line is a QB swap. I like Goff, I think he deserves more credit than he gets, but…bend him over AND drop his jaw on Sunday night!

If you’re a self respecting lions fan, you will have to make that choice about Stafford. We’re not talking regular season here. This is the fucking playoffs and we weren’t supposed to be here.

We’ve crashed the party, now let’s wreck it.
From the opening kickoff until the final whistle, Goff is an overrated piece of sh!# cocky prima donna. Once the whistle blows he’s back as my 2nd favorite NFL QB remembered as a huge part of pulling the Rams out of the swamp.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Remember what the father of our country, George Washington said;

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Pretty sure it’s a joke guys

Now I see why so many here need blue font, Kelly picking up on it is gold

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Fans attempting to ban their old QB's jersey is a sign of insecurity. Typical of Detroit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I suppose it's not a surprise they don't know how to behave with a home playoff game.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This sounds like they are seriously struggling with Goff jersey sales.

Fascinating

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
let's hope Stafford didn't play his best football after the bye before the giant's game. he was just ok in that game. we will know after the second series. go rams.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
damn that sucks, considering Staff is one of 3 of the only players in the last 30 years worth buying a jersey of for that team.

oldnotdead

Legend
The shine is still on the novelty of playoffs in Detroit. They should be thankful, Goff got them where Stafford couldn't. In reality it's about coach and GM no different here in LA. But they haven't learned that yet. I will cut them some slack, you know how FNGs are (for you that are post Nam, FNG = Fucking New Guys)