Lions fire HC Matt Patricia & GM Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Two seasons too late. Everyone knew he was shit before they hired him. There hasn't been a coach that has succeeded outside of BB wing. Flores is trying to prove he is different down in Miami. We will see how that goes over the next season or two.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Should've fired him before he got rid of Darius Slay and Quandre Diggs. What a terrible head coach.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*smh...The Rebuilding since 1959, Detroit Lions.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two seasons too late. Everyone knew he was shit before they hired him. There hasn't been a coach that has succeeded outside of BB wing. Flores is trying to prove he is different down in Miami. We will see how that goes over the next season or two.
No! Fear the Beard!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well deserved unfortunately for the fans of a team that have never been to a Super Bowl.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Agree I'm just wondering how good is BB without Brady.

Now I really really apologize for this, Hope they win this week.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
The coach is straight garbage. Feel bad for that fanbase.

I don't who is a GM in waiting out there. Unless they get a Tom Dimetoff that is out there. He knows talent just got to get the right coach

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
In memoriam:

2018-09-13-MattyPatty.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna be interesting to see if he gets a job that is not New England now. I would hope he'll wait it out and jump in with one of the new HC hires and establish himself away from Belicheat.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*smh...The Rebuilding since 1959, Detroit Lions.....
Sunday, December 24, 2000. A day that will live in infamy ( Notwithstanding, the term "day of infamy" has become widely used by the media to refer to any moment of supreme disgrace or evil.)
Lions just have to beat the 4-11 Chicago Bears AT HOME to get in the playoffs.............Nope. They lose and the Rams go to the playoffs!
Thank you Lions for choking again.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah this had to happen. A defensive co-ordinater gets a HC job and after 3 years, no talent on D and it's terrible.

Cue up the next offensive hire in Detroit.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
It was tough being a rams fan from 89 to 2017, minus the 3 years of the GSOT. I really feel for that fan base. I hope they get lucky on their new hires. As long as it doesn't include Staley.