Links to Full game: 2018 Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can never get these to download on my mobile

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah these links hate Firefox too (my adblockers etc), so I open up my backup chrome and copy/paste the link and that works.

Thanks Steve! You-da-man! (y)

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the thanks....makes it easier to give

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Thanks again, @SteveBrown !!
Some late game thoughts:
- Refs were pretty bad, but not the worst I've ever seen. Some of the flags were not 'phantom' ones (the facemask on the last drive was legit), and we got some holding calls go our way finally (the OL grabbing AD99's foot). The kicker stepping over the LOS was pretty bad though. The last flag on Shields in the EZ was baloney - Sutton was clearly pushing him off with a long stiff arm; what was Shields supposed to do? again I'm not an expert, maybe someone can chime in. And as you all have said more than once the Suh 'offsides' call was clearly baloney too, I slowed down the vid & the OL clearly raised his hand off the turf before Suh jumped. The defenseless receiver call on Joyner was baloney too, the WR should've been flagged for that matter for pushing our CB into the ground. The 3rd Q flag on 'pass interference' on the lame duck pass from Keenum to the TE, where there's no way he could've caught that wobbly short pass, even that was baloney -- in fact, let's change that Ref's name to Oscar Mayer, he was passing out the baloney all over the place.
- Littleton, wow. Love this guy. Maybe he plays him some beach volleyball in his spare time?? nice 'set' for JJ. Littleton in on many plays. Never saw Barron, did he play? Littleton is an ILB keeper, not sure on Barron yet. I really wanna see more of Kiser, he's not fast but mercy he was in on so many plays in preseason -- I know, it was just preaseason, but he just knows where to be.
- We were getting really good pressure on Keenum. Still need us an OLB who's at least a threat to make it home (maybe Joyner?? lol again that spin move). Longacre with some nice plays in the first Bronc drive, but we can do better; lost contain on a couple long Lindsay runs (though gosh we really shut down the Bronc run game). Brockers, so glad he's a Ram still... we should at least make a decent effort to keep him in '19.
- JFM with a nice play to stop a run there at the end. Didn't give up on the play when the run went away from him, and chased down the runner. I wanna see more of this DE as the season goes on.
- I do agree that some of the pass calls were questionable, considering that Broncos were getting decent pressure on Goff, who had to throw it away several times -- some incompletions were just before being hit & I think he was chucking it into the turf a few times. A couple times when he held the ball just a bit too long the Broncs made it home, 5 sacks I think? Also some bad passes may be due to the cold affecting grip - TG30 with a rare drop on a handoff, lucky bounce back to him, but I think the cold was affecting their grip a bit. All the more reason for jet sweeps & other runs, which were killing the Broncs on the edges. Some nice plays by TG30 to bounce outside runs.
- I don't think we can fault our pass protecting OL & RB's for those sacks, I honestly think they did a tremendous job -- I don't know how the Broncs didn't make it home more actually. TG30 with a textbook chip block that stopped a free stunting LB cold. TG's pass pro is legit. True 3 down back fellas. I was thinking of him drivin on the freeway, worrying we'd lose him soon to F/A, then.... oh yeah.... locked him up already!!!! lol this front office rocks.
- Woods is killer on jets. Kupp too! would've been nice to see him run a few more this game, BUT....
- Darian Stew needs a stiff penalty this week and/or suspension. I think as long as this guy has played he should know better, plus Kupp was already headed out of bounds.
- We need better TE offensive plays. Everett can be such a great weapon, but for some reason passes to him never make it home -- he always either looks out of position or just can't make a clean catch. But once he catches it, he's such a YAC machine, & I love it, but we gotta get a guy w/ better hands and/or route running.
- So glad we kept Malcom Brown. Both he & TG are showing so much patience in their runs, setting up blocks, getting the 5-6 yard runs even when it looks like all the lanes are clogged up.
- JoJo again with a nice return. Marqui looking good, too. ST's in good shape this game, Hekker with 2 coffin corner kicks, ho hum.... nice try to draw the offsides penalty too, but no luck. And the ODB catch on the sidelines?? lol he's nuts.
- I dunno what superlatives to use about our offense that others haven't. Sure, they should've opted for a couple runs or sweeps a few times but we were up 20-3 at one point guys, in mile-high atmosphere & frigid weather. If not for a Cairo miss (that dude's kicks look like knuckle balls) it would've been 23-3. The refs spoon fed the Baby Broncs a couple TD's, otherwise this would've been a really lopsided game. 444 total yards, 270 on the ground (including some timely runs by Goff). Over 10 minutes longer in TOP.

Go Rams.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
D Stewart needs a stiff fine...didn't let go and hore coolar.
This was a 1970s Rams win!

Nice review, thanks!