Lillibridge: Wouldn't Surprise me if Rams Draft QB in 1st --Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Marc Lillibridge joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about the NFL making the bad decision to push the draft back and how it affects everyone from agent, draftees, and fans, they also talked about the possibility of the Rams drafting a QB, why Bridge would love to see Johnny Manziel in St. Louis, and why he thinks Bradford needs some legit competition to push him.

Listen to Lillibridge Talks Rams

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Legit competition? Yeah, that's worth burning a first rounder.

Geez! (n)

RamsFan14

Starter
You can find a good QB in the 3rd round, as we've seen with Wilson and Foles. Pick a good prospect in the 3rd round to develop and let's see how the QB situation plays out for us.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Bout time you got this up here Rambill.. It was on the Wheeler show this morning. You are slacking my friend. :cool:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This QB situation is getting out of hand. I think most of these are baseless claims, I really cant see the rams taking a QB in round 1. But what do I know

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
This QB situation is getting out of hand. I think most of these are baseless claims, I really cant see the rams taking a QB in round 1. But what do I know

I'd be shocked in we took a QB in the 1st. I like Lillibridge, but think he's way off base here. Just IMHO and I could be wrong as you said you could be..

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be shocked in we took a QB in the 1st. I like Lillibridge, but think he's way off base here. Just IMHO and I could be wrong as you said you could be..

Would really shake things up though wouldnt it. Imagine the fall out if Manziel ends up in horns, between the media storm and fan reaction

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Would really shake things up though wouldnt it. Imagine the fall out if Manziel ends up in horns, between the media storm and fan reaction

Oh hell yeah it would. This site might even crash. :LOL: It would also possibly throw other's draft boards ballastic.. Might be something to see.....

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This is something a total attention whore would say. We got a legit back up behind Sam and Sam is pretty good with great tangibles. It made little sense before we got Hill, it makes less than that now. His motive is obvious.

Alan

Legend
The third round is the last round where you can legitimately expect to get a starter. If we waste a pick in the 3rd round on a back up I'll be very unhappy.

It's funny how there's a lot of talk about teams waiting this year to draft their starter in later rounds, but the Rams who have a starter are going to draft "competition" in the first, that's one way to be idiotic.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Another "Tempest in a Tea Pot".........good grief, Lord, please get us through the next 16 days before our heads explode.