Lillibridge: “Won’t surprise me if the Rams run the table”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Marc Lillibridge joined Kevin Wheeler on 101ESPN to talk about the Rams, must win, team could run the table, the downplaying of the Trumaine Johnson injury, the Rams QB situation, and the college football weekend, and current playoff setup.

Listen to Lillibridge Talk Rams

SierraRam

Recreational User
I wont be surprised either, if only they had beat the chargers...

We had the Bolts and the Cowboys by the throat but couldn't finish them off. It makes me sick when I think how close we were to being 7-5 or better. "Running the table" would mean 11-5. :(

next year brothers...

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
We had the Bolts and the Cowboys by the throat but couldn't finish them off. It makes me sick when I think how close we were to being 7-5 or better. "Running the table" would mean 11-5. :(

next year brothers...
I've been complaining about that Dallas game all year with the refs handing them the game.And it would be just flat out BS if we miss the playoffs by 1 game because the refs refused to let Dallas lose.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Got off topic there thinking about that damm Dallas game that we lost.Yes I also think we can run the table and close out the year strong.By doing so we can at least play spoiler against AZ and especially Sea in the last game which should be huge for them.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I wont be surprised either, if only they had beat the chargers...

Yep, had to win it. Its amazing that they truly did overcome the Chargers and the refs, but ultimately had a TO inside the ten.

iced

I've been complaining about that Dallas game all year with the refs handing them the game.And it would be just flat out BS if we miss the playoffs by 1 game because the refs refused to let Dallas lose.

Got off topic there thinking about that damm Dallas game that we lost.Yes I also think we can run the table and close out the year strong.By doing so we can at least play spoiler against AZ and especially Sea in the last game which should be huge for them.

all good - i think that pain is still fresh for most of us. My buddys make fun of me who bitching about the refs that game - ironically the only one who agrees with me, is the Dallas fan.

But if the NFL needs an example of blatant uncalled holding,rear naked chokes/nypd training, jiu jit-su, etc. all they have to do is put on that game tape