LET'S TALK SUPER BOWL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, except the assholes that were shouting and cheering and clapping their asses off, couldn't hear that line in the theater.

You watch movies in the theater?

That's what Blu-Ray and streaming services are for!!!

Haven't been AT a theater in years...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You watch movies in the theater?

That's what Blu-Ray and streaming services are for!!!

Haven't been AT a theater in years...

Yup, ain't gonna wait for blu ray.

Only big movies though. Marvel. Star Wars. Last Saturday had a great time watching The Last Jedi in the theater. (y)

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Yup, ain't gonna wait for blu ray.

Only big movies though. Marvel. Star Wars. Last Saturday had a great time watching The Last Jedi in the theater. (y)

I just can't take it anymore. I'm getting super f'n cranky in my older age about people making noise. Plus, I can't eat theater popcorn anymore (too much crap added to the popcorn messes me up) and I LOOOOOVE popcorn. I make it at home with the Orville Reddenbacher fake flavor oil and Orville Reddenbacher's White Popping Corn, but that's as much of a cheat as I can do.

Plus, I'm lucky if I'm interested in something that I can go more than an hour without having to pee.

I made it all the way through a Transformer movie (my son wanted to take me) and I nearly had to go to the hospital with a burst bladder. I swear, I peed for 2 full minutes. Not even kidding.

So, between other people not shutting the F up, crappy theater seats (my tailbone has decided I'm now the Princess from "the Princess and the Pea", so now I have to be ultra-selective about what I sit on for any length of time), endless commercials before the show and trailers that give away nearly every decent moment of upcoming movies... Yeah, I'm not a fan of the theater experience anymore.

Which kinda stinks because I used to LOVE going to the movies.

Wife wants to see The Greatest Show with Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron and I'll take her.

But I generally like to really focus on movies. My kids realized I was serious when I stopped taking the ones who couldn't shut up to the movies.

Still, God Bless if you enjoy it. A packed theater on the opening weekend of a long-awaited blockbuster is a fun environment.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
If the defense stays at the level we were at vs. Seattle it is possible. Before this past Sunday's game I thought it was a long shot.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Winning the NFC championship in Minnesota and then winning the SB in Minnesota could sooth a lot of old hard feelings.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I know it's a mere technicality, but I'll be more into talking SB after the Rams have actually made it into the playoffs...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The issue I see is Home field. Playing in Minnesota and or Philly will be hard....possible, but hard. I think after the season is over and the Rams look like they are peaking.....I will jump on that wagon.
The Rams are a proven "Road Warrior" counting the 'London game' they are 7-1 On-the-Road! ( It will be 8-1 after we take care of the TiTans this week-end!)(y);):yess::mrburnsevil:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jinx-in us man....

One game at a time....on to Tennessee....Smash Marriota!....Kill Murray and Henry!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jinx-in us man....

One game at a time....on to Tennessee....Smash Marriota!....Kill Murray and Henry!
You know where I can get some Rams Super Bowl gear yet?:rockon:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winning the NFC championship in Minnesota and then winning the SB in Minnesota could sooth a lot of old hard feelings.
Looks like the Rams would see the Vikings before the championship game unless the Eagles lose both their remaining games.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll say this:

The Eagles aren't winning a playoff game. Which means that if we can win the wildcard round, we just have to go to Minnesota and win, and then we're coming back home for the NFCCG.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Tempted to say, "the role of Pharoah will be played by Moses this afternoon" what with Pharoah parting defenders like the Red Sea...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

JackStraw

Rookie
I agree. I think the Rams are considered legitimate Super Bowl contenders but we'll need to be playing our best ball when the playoffs start and you still need a bit of luck to not have any key injuries or even some plays where the ball just bounces the wrong way.
They were saying the same shit before Super Bowl 34

My NFL fan friends are all on board as Rams looking like the favorites to win the Super Bowl.
Besides my idiot brother(Tampa fan) who is riding the Eagle's ban wagon, probably cause he lives 20 minutes from Philly. Last night I texted him 'Gurley MVP?' I have not heard back from him.

Personally i'm just thrilled being a Rams fans these days. My Ram's hoody is the only thing I wear in public and regardless of how season ends I give '17 a big fat A+ and am pumped for the future.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
4 more to go!!!!!

(no I'm not counting SF next week lol)

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I just can't take it anymore. I'm getting super f'n cranky in my older age about people making noise. Plus, I can't eat theater popcorn anymore (too much crap added to the popcorn messes me up) and I LOOOOOVE popcorn. I make it at home with the Orville Reddenbacher fake flavor oil and Orville Reddenbacher's White Popping Corn, but that's as much of a cheat as I can do.

Plus, I'm lucky if I'm interested in something that I can go more than an hour without having to pee.

I made it all the way through a Transformer movie (my son wanted to take me) and I nearly had to go to the hospital with a burst bladder. I swear, I peed for 2 full minutes. Not even kidding.

So, between other people not shutting the F up, crappy theater seats (my tailbone has decided I'm now the Princess from "the Princess and the Pea", so now I have to be ultra-selective about what I sit on for any length of time), endless commercials before the show and trailers that give away nearly every decent moment of upcoming movies... Yeah, I'm not a fan of the theater experience anymore.

Which kinda stinks because I used to LOVE going to the movies.

Wife wants to see The Greatest Show with Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron and I'll take her.

But I generally like to really focus on movies. My kids realized I was serious when I stopped taking the ones who couldn't shut up to the movies.

Still, God Bless if you enjoy it. A packed theater on the opening weekend of a long-awaited blockbuster is a fun environment.
My son and I went to The Last Jedi opening night. We had maybe 30 people in the theater. Advantage of a small town theater at 5PM showing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My son and I went to The Last Jedi opening night. We had maybe 30 people in the theater. Advantage of a small town theater at 5PM showing.
If that happened to me, 28 of them would talk (loudly) throughout the whole movie.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
If that happened to me, 28 of them would talk (loudly) throughout the whole movie.

It would be the group outing for Chatterboxes Anonymous... or a middle school club outing... been there, done that...

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Stick to the process....on to SF and then our first playoff opponent and so on lol.

Can you say playoffs baby!!! Feels good