Let’s take a look at some defensive rankings that may surprise you

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Overall we have a pretty good defense. There have been a few games that were not good, but for the most part they've been good. Unless you have a 85 Bears defense or a 2000 Ravens defense, those games are gonna happen on occasion. The good thing is, even if the defense is off the offense is capable of overcoming that. They've given up 30 or more points 3 times and won two of them.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Sure but compare his tackling to say NRC....

Kid is okay in coverage I guess but he's letting RBs get 4-8 extra yards and the rush defense is suffering, at the moment. I'm not going to right him off any time this season but having potential isn't exactly a promising compliment

I really do hope he ends up above average(I'd be thrilled if he gets to the point where IMO he is more talented than TJ Mac) considering he was drafted by this regime and is sort of the canary in the coal mine. As is Ebukam, who I can't say enough good things about.
John Johnson isn't consistently physical....nor has he bulked up so that he could be. He is a FS. So, I dont see him every being a consistent factore in the run game.....not gonna change this year, at least. BUt, look at our pass defense....and he is a big part of that.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Great stats , I think the offense being so great has helped out tremendously.

Teams are running against us and trying to control the clock . But they can't keep it up because our offense scores points. We have given up alot of rushing yards in first halfs but only the skins and eagles could keep running it .

We have had a top defense on paper for the last 3 years , what was missing was a leader like Wade . I don't see many guys running open in the secondary, everyone is on the same page and it keeps getting better .