Let’s slot the NFC North Teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm guessing the vikings will win the division. they have untapped potential in the offense that zimmer refused to explore. o'connell will not waste the offensive talent they have on the roster. cook, jefferson and theilen are enough to shred any defense. plus they have a decent 3rd wr in osborne and a speedster at rb in nwangwu that was ignored by zimmer. i'm sure o'connell will draw up some plays to put that guy in space.

rodgers will only throw to lazard now and he's no adams. but they do have jones and dillon so the packers can pound the ball all day if they want. i think they finish second.

looking forward to seeing how goff does with the lions now that they've given him some decent weapons.

bears bring up the rear.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I agree with most here but I'd say the only thing given is GB on top, Bears on bottom.