Let's See Your Poster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have a funny poster story...

10yrs ago (so, not REALLY that long ago)... I was visiting a supplier at a major city in Canada... They are a machine shop, with absurdly large mills and lathes. So... If you are into the TV Show “How its made” this company would be very unique in their ability to work on LARGE things.

I‘m talking BIG metal work. BIG. It was really really really cool to see.

Anyway, posters...

While walking the shop floor, I noticed there were naked women posters - EVERYWHERE on toolboxes, above work benches... It looked like each millwright decorated his area with his centerfold posters.

There had to be 50 millwrights working there - Including PLENTY of women, including female millwrights.

It was like going back into the 50’s or something where that sort of thing didn’t bother people. Somehow this company kept the females onside with this. Maybe there were nude men posters at their work areas... lol... I didnt notice.

Can you believe this?

I was blown away by the lathes and mills... but I equally share this story.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have a funny poster story...

10yrs ago (so, not REALLY that long ago)... I was visiting a supplier at a major city in Canada... They are a machine shop, with absurdly large mills and lathes. So... If you are into the TV Show “How its made” this company would be very unique in their ability to work on LARGE things.

I‘m talking BIG metal work. BIG. It was really really really cool to see.

Anyway, posters...

While walking the shop floor, I noticed there were naked women posters - EVERYWHERE on toolboxes, above work benches... It looked like each millwright decorated his area with his centerfold posters.

There had to be 50 millwrights working there - Including PLENTY of women, including female millwrights.

It was like going back into the 50’s or something where that sort of thing didn’t bother people. Somehow this company kept the females onside with this. Maybe there were nude men posters at their work areas... lol... I didnt notice.

Can you believe this?

I was blown away by the lathes and mills... but I equally share this story.

You did say that this machine shop is located in Canada. :biggrin:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
not a poster , but I did have a framed photo of Dorothy Hamill that hung in my room for years , :love:

DorothyHamill.JPG

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a great one that I could never get my hands on.

I did kinda have something like it though. I named my dog that I had way back then Blade after Everett. What I could get my hands on was GQ magazine. Jim was on the cover one month... so I had one framed up and it hung over my dog's bed. This was what the cover looked like...

View attachment 39373

childish or not, I still loved when he knocked over the table AND jim rome after 1 too many "chrissy's".