Let's predict Fisher/Snead MOCK

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not even a similar situation! We needed a wr and playmaker and they took one it was obvious one was going to be taken t g at year. But an OT this year? Two years ago the #2 pick overall followed the next year with 6 draft picks and an udfa. Yeah a center is the only pick that makes sense on the oline.

It's his prediction Old... It's all good brother, and I'd be interested to hear your predictions.

nighttrain

Legend
The knock on McKenzie is that he hasn't had an INT in his college career. Watching some "film" on him - he looks really good - quick, tight coverage, willing tackler. I was impressed.

OP - I like the FA stuff. That really looks good to me. I would be pleased if it worked out this way.

Draft prediction - I'll go 3 rounds (for now):
1 - Lynch. I think he'll be there at 15, and I think the Rams take him regardless of who else is on the board.
2A - Taylor Decker - OT falls to us in the 2nd - too good to pass up here.
2B - Charone Peake WR - obvious reasons
3 - Dion Jones - LB - athletic and aggressive - good fit.

This will likely change, but it's what I've got for now. :cool:
and take Scooby Wright with 4th, or take him instead of Jones
train