Let's not forget . . .

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
that freak catch got the Seahawks down there . . . just typical Shecock stuff, throw it up, and good things happen, it was great effort by the reciever, but in most cases ball like that goes right to ground . . . or tipped away.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i was going to call it karma for the patriots but then the seagulls botched it on the goal line and wittle wussel wilson threw an interception.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
upload_2015-2-1_23-46-41.png

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20150...amepass|contentId:0ap3000000467692&tab=videos

Reavis saying they did it in a classy way. Girl in the purple and yellow flowered dress is Rams PR assistant.

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-1_23-46-31.png
    upload_2015-2-1_23-46-31.png
    346.8 KB · Views: 143

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
upload_2015-2-2_0-1-45.png

Shane Vareen . . . Is that a crystal skull head?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Are you the best corner in football?
Sounded like, "Does talk make you the best cornerback in the league?"
Or.
"Does Tom think you're the best cornerback in the league?"

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Sounded like, "Does talk make you the best cornerback in the league?"
Or.
"Does Tom think you're the best cornerback in the league?"
yeah, hard to hear . . .

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
"I don't measure my game to anybody's, so I don't have a great answer for that question," Sherman told one reporter at Seattle's introductory press conference on Sunday. "I think my game measures up pretty well to myself."

Unhappy with Sherman's reply, the intrepid scribe doubled down, asking: "Do you still think you're the best corner in the league? You've said that before."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"I don't measure my game to anybody's, so I don't have a great answer for that question," Sherman told one reporter at Seattle's introductory press conference on Sunday. "I think my game measures up pretty well to myself."

Unhappy with Sherman's reply, the intrepid scribe doubled down, asking: "Do you still think you're the best corner in the league? You've said that before."
Ah.

Okay, then it's a dumb question.