Lets Look at the remaining Games for the Rams likely Record

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are 5-0, and hopefully be 6-0 by Sunday Night, but these are the remaining games:
Rams @ Broncos W
Rams @ 49ers W
Packers @ Rams W
Rams @ Saints ____
Hawks @ Rams W
Chiefs @ Rams ____
BYE
Rams @ Lions W
Rams @ Bears ____
Eagles @ Rams W
Rams @ Cardinals W
49ers @ Rams W

I believe 8 wins in the next 11 are pretty sure to me. The Saints (at the Super Dome), the Chiefs (Mexico City), Bears (Soldier Field) are questionable for the Rams. I'm hoping for 16-0, but I called for 14-2. IF the Rams lost all three games, they finish 13-3. The Saints at home are a huge challenge, but the Rams have been up to the challenge on the road, winning every game except for one during the McVay era. The Chefs and Mahomes will face a well coached Rams team and the Rams have a lot of experience playing in foreign lands, How about Mahomes? Da Bears are good, but I'm not a big fan of Trubisky.

The Rams could finish undefeated, or they may lose to someone that they shouldn't. We may be facing the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, after beating them in the regular season. Which is sort of scary when considering 2001 where we beat the Patriots during the regular season, but lost to them (and the tape!) in Super Bowl 36. If the Rams lose to the Saints, and they meet in the NFCCG, it will be in LA.

PS: I don't buy the Eagles or the Packers this year

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe that the Seahawks finish with a 6-10 record, with the Rams clinching on Nov. 11 in LA.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Rams are 5-0, and hopefully be 6-0 by Sunday Night, but these are the remaining games:
Rams @ Broncos W
Rams @ 49ers W
Packers @ Rams W
Rams @ Saints ____
Hawks @ Rams W
Chiefs @ Rams ____
BYE
Rams @ Lions W
Rams @ Bears ____
Eagles @ Rams W
Rams @ Cardinals W
49ers @ Rams W

I believe 8 wins in the next 11 are pretty sure to me. The Saints (at the Super Dome), the Chiefs (LA), Bears (Soldier Field) are questionable for the Rams. I'm hoping for 16-0, but I called for 14-2. IF the Rams lost all three games, they finish 13-3. The Saints at home are a huge challenge, but the Rams have been up to the challenge on the road, winning every game except for one during the McVay era. The Chefs and Mahomes will face a well coached Rams team and the Rams have a lot of experience playing in foreign lands, How about Mahomes? Da Bears are good, but I'm not a big fan of Trubisky.

The Rams could finish undefeated, or they may lose to someone that they shouldn't. We may be facing the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, after beating them in the regular season. Which is sort of scary when considering 2001 where we beat the Patriots during the regular season, but lost to them (and the tape!) in Super Bowl 36. If the Rams lose to the Saints, and they meet in the NFCCG, it will be in LA.

Love the way you put the _______ on the remaining games that appear to be the "Big Boy" teams after evaluating the first 5 games of the 2018 NFL season.

After the first 5 games, the _______ teams you labeled on the remaining schedule look like the obvious games that our Rams won't be able to simply show up and play decent competent football to get a victory.

We all know the Rams might have a let down game with some of the other games on the schedule and might possibly get bitten by the any given Sunday bug and suffer a bitter loss that nobody seen coming.

I don't 100% agree with all of the other reaming games on the schedule that you left off of your ______ list .

One or two of these teams like the unpredictable Jekyll & Hyde Lions at their house, or the the Aaron Rodgers led Green Bay Packers, or even the under whelming defending champion Philadelphia Eagles with Carson Wentz could easily be added to the _________ list.

After 5 games into the 2018 season, your post is accurate but you of all people know that you can't give a sure ________ label until we've seen another 2 or 3 games of the other teams left to play on the schedule.

I'm on board with your premise after 5 games but.......
the-data-says-we-need-more-data-d39d3.png

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we're on the Denver
I was only listing the completed games when stating the Rams current record, since we are pre game right now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the way you put the _______ on the remaining games that appear to be the "Big Boy" teams after evaluating the first 5 games of the 2018 NFL season.

After the first 5 games, the _______ teams you labeled on the remaining schedule look like the obvious games that our Rams won't be able to simply show up and play decent competent football to get a victory.

We all know the Rams might have a let down game with some of the other games on the schedule and might possibly get bitten by the any given Sunday bug and suffer a bitter loss that nobody seen coming.

I don't 100% agree with all of the other reaming games on the schedule that you left off of your ______ list .

One or two of these teams like the unpredictable Jekyll & Hyde Lions at their house, or the the Aaron Rodgers led Green Bay Packers, or even the under whelming defending champion Philadelphia Eagles with Carson Wentz could easily be added to the _________ list.

After 5 games into the 2018 season, your post is accurate but you of all people know that you can't give a sure ________ label until we've seen another 2 or 3 games of the other teams left to play on the schedule.

I'm on board with your premise after 5 games but.......
the-data-says-we-need-more-data-d39d3.png
I read somewhere that the Rams are currently the favorites in every remaining game.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I believe 8 wins in the next 11 are pretty sure to me. The Saints (at the Super Dome), the Chiefs (LA), Bears (Soldier Field) are questionable for the Rams. I'm hoping for 16-0, but I called for 14-2. IF the Rams lost all three games, they finish 13-3. The Saints at home are a huge challenge, but the Rams have been up to the challenge on the road, winning every game except for one during the McVay era. The Chefs and Mahomes will face a well coached Rams team and the Rams have a lot of experience playing in foreign lands, How about Mahomes? Da Bears are good, but I'm not a big fan of Trubisky.

Saint's remaining schedule: At Ravens, At Viqueens, Rams, At Bengals, Iggles, Falcons, At Bucs, At Panthers, Steelers, Panthers.

The Saints have a tough road. The Rams have a great shot at the #1 seed in the NFC.

Obviously, there are other contenders, but the pre-season serious contenders were Eagle, Vikings, Saints, Packers and Rams.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I'm worried about this week , Broncos offense has struggled but we cant underestimate what Von Miller is capable of .

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Good assessment @LoyalRam

16 games are awfully hard to win in a row. Then the playoffs. But if ever we had a team equipped to accomplish this feat, the 2018 Rams are the team.

I’d be disappointed if we went less than 13-3 at this point, but I’d trade 12-4 for a Lombardi. :sneaky:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we're on the Denver
"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow
Don't stop, SB LIII will soon be here
It'll be, better than before
34's gone, and so is SB 36....

Why not think about times to come?"
~Fleetwood Mac-Daddy speaking to Rhody

JRobinson

MiLB
I believe that the Seahawks finish with a 6-10 record, with the Rams clinching on Nov. 11 in LA.

Did you know that you and I are ‘hated’ on the Seattle.net forum? Lol. Some RedAlice chick who I’ve never met has called us out haha!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you know that you and I are ‘hated’ on the Seattle.net forum? Lol. Some RedAlice chick who I’ve never met has called us out haha!!!
She is crazy. She started this cr@p when I didn't respond to her quickly enough on a 49er forum. She was kicked off this forum, and I can guess why. lol