Let's go Buffalo!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Bills up early on the Seabitches!

Nice punt return and a walk in touchdown by T-Mobile.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Gruden... "Seattle fans are very smart!"
sign0091.gif

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
How is that block by #40 for seattle not be called a blindside block on the punt return? If I recall we had one of those blocks earlier this year and got flagged for it. I guess the rules have changed since then.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Richard Sherman is a worth piece of fucking shit. I fucking hate Seattle. Those cheating fucks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How surprising that the refs bail out the Cheathawks again.

TXRams86

The Infamous
That was a pathetic display of officiating. Inexcusable not to call roughing the kicker and another epic fail not resetting the play clock with the ref standing in the fucking way. Can't wait to hear the league's excuse this time.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

seagulls fans probably think the kicker should be flagged 15 yards for taking a dive and faking injury. they got robbed.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cheathawk fans trying to claim that Sherman wasn't being dirty by diving for the kicker's knees rather than trying to block the kick.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Incognito looking like a beast. Shady balling and looking like an all pro. Woods having the game of his life.

And the refs trying with all they've got to help the hags win

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This game is pissing me off! Sherman is a low rent mutha fukkah! But technically, that wasn't ruffing. He actually reached down and touched the ball first but it should of been a personal foul for continuing through a play that had been whistled dead and hitting a defenseless player. The delay of game call was bullcrap too. The ref gives them 5 seconds to snap the ball on a FG attempt??? Really? And another question, if the offsides play was whistled dead, why did the K have to leave the game? A play didn't officially occur right?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Another bull crap call is the taunting on Woods. He was standing up to signal 1st down with the ball in his hand when the defender reaches out and hits at the ball.

fearsomefour

Legend
See the no call PI on Sherman vs Atlanta. Two missed calls on Sherman on one play. Is this the NFL morphing into the NBA where some guys don't ever get called? If so then whatever credibility the NFL has left will soon be gone.
I wonder what BS lame excuse Sherman will come up with after this one. Save it Sherman. You are being exposed with every blown call.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is pissing me off! Sherman is a low rent mutha fukkah! But technically, that wasn't ruffing. He actually reached down and touched the ball first but it should of been a personal foul for continuing through a play that had been whistled dead and hitting a defenseless player. The delay of game call was bullcrap too. The ref gives them 5 seconds to snap the ball on a FG attempt??? Really? And another question, if the offsides play was whistled dead, why did the K have to leave the game? A play didn't officially occur right?

They claimed that the trainers came out, so the kicker had to leave the field.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
See the no call PI on Sherman vs Atlanta. Two missed calls on Sherman on one play. Is this the NFL morphing into the NBA where some guys don't ever get called? If so then whatever credibility the NFL has left will soon be gone.
I wonder what BS lame excuse Sherman will come up with after this one. Save it Sherman. You are being exposed with every blown call.
Remember how much he complained a week ago, so he gets a pass tonight. In the No Fun League the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The refs' three point gift gives Seattle the win.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Damn it! Fuck the Seacocks , again they pull one out. Assisted by the zebras.