Let's do some predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FTR...I don't do records. Just how they finish.

NFCW:
1. Rams- Duh.
2. 49ers- Still a good team, but not this "great" team BSPN likes to tout.
3. Cardinals- Hey-O they get the 3rd spot...b/c (see next)
4. seaworms- This team is fuckin overrated.

NFCE:
1. Giants- Class of the division in terms of how they carry about their business.
2. Cowboys- Is it possible Jerruh's boys have less distractions than the team that will finish 3rd? I think so..
3. Redskins- RGME (I love that) will be in and out of the lineup all year.
4. Eagles- Nothing w/ Mike "turnover" Vick. Aaaand their transistion to a new defense.

NFCN:
1. Packers- How can anyone doubt Mr. Rodgers?
2. Bears- This is their last year to make something happen what with all the contracts up at the end.
3. Vikings- Sucks for Adrian Peterson, but if the coaches don't use Christian Ponder then it won't matter what WRs he has.
4. Lions- This team racks disciprine!

NFCS:
1. Falcons- SJack will finally get his rushing TDs. Oh and the playoffs too.
2. Bucs- On paper, this D can be one of the best. It's up to Josh Freeman.
3. Panthers- Luke Kuechly is the next Brian Urlacher, but Carolina needs a lot more on defense.
4. Saints- Media gets a boner over the offense, but if you can't stop 'em, can't win 'em.

AFCW:
1. Broncos- Last time I check they still had Peyton "goddamn" Manning.
2. Chiefs- By default...the other two are just...bad.
3. Chargers- Again by default.
4. Raiders- If Jared Veldheer was still there, Matt Flynn might've had a good year. Along w/ Darren McFadden as comeback PotY. But didn't happen.

AFCE:
1. Patriots- Perhaps for the final time?
2. Dolphins- Perhaps by default, this team is really gonna miss Jake Long.
3. Bills- They would go for 2nd if their best CB (Stephon Gilmore) and FS (Jairus Byrd) were playing.
4. Jets- Tim Tebow is available.

AFCN:
1. Bengals- Wait what? They might actually be the most complete team in the division.
2. Steelers- This team still has solid vets who might be going on their last hurrah.
3. Ravens- How come when they add a bunch of vets to a new system it's OK but when Philly tried to it was a fail?
4. Browns- Despite this last place finish, they will be closer to .500 than 4-12.

AFCS:
1. Texans- Complete team. High time they followed through on that.
2. Colts- Almost by default, they come back down to earth a little bit.
3. Titans- Was Jared Cook really an underachiever or was Jake Locker that "meh?"
4. Jaguars- I actually think they have more talent than people realize. Justin Blackmon develops they are as dangerous as any.

Playoffs
NFC: Falcons, Packers, Giants, Rams, Cowboys, Bears.

WC: Giants over Bears; Cowboys over Rams (sorry)
Divisional: Falcons over Cowboys; Giants over Packers.
Championship: Falcons over Giants.

AFC: Broncos, Bengals, Patriots, Texans, Steelers, Colts.

WC: Patriots over Colts; Texans over Steelers
Divisional: Broncos over Texans (leading to a QB change); Bengals over Patriots.
Championship: Broncos over Bengals.

Super Bowl:

Falcons/Broncos- Broncos.

tbux

Rookie
Angry I think you are on crack- but that's why they play the games:

NFC West-

Sea-
Sf
Stl
Zona

east-

Dall
Wash
NYG
Phi

north-

GB
Chi
Det
Min

South-

Atl
NO
TB
Car

AFC- NE,Cinci, Den, Hous div winners- Pitt, KC wildcard

NFC- GB,Atl,Sea, Dall div- SF, NO wc

Den vs GB (everyone sleeping on this team)

Den sb winner

We show flashes of whats to come- but a bit too inconsistent- 9-7 Hope I am dead wrong- I go back and forth between 9 and 10 wins. Sched is just so tough. I think we will surprise many- but too young to be consistent. Next year- watch out! this year we make serious noise.