Lets be honest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
GreeneCounty said:
Lewtting SJ go without a good rb in place was a mistake.

Sj is the same rb that was here when we went 15 and sixty something over how many years...???? And averaged about 5tds a season... Losing him isn't a problem, besides on leadership becuase we clearly don't have a strong leader on this team as far as players go.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Memphis Ram

Legend
SaneRamsFan said:
Memphis Ram said:
I expected a loss because of my lack of faith in the OC/DC and the team's personnel decisions.

We certainly looked equally dysfunctional on both sides of the ball. I usually hesitate to put too much blame on the oc/dc but after three games of the same thing with no apparent adjustment in approach I think its fair to question the respective coordinator s. As to the personnel decisions thats a whole different barrel of apples.

Here's a perspective from texasRam from the RRF Board.

I was at the Rams Cowboys game and can tell you the undeniable truth.

WR's are not getting open before the Rush is getting there. Bradford Often had no where to go.

The Problem is the lack of Slants and crossing routes. The two slants I can Remember today...one Bradford threw 1000 miles an hour and was dropped and the other was perfectly thrown and Quick dropped.

So many routes are still going Vertical while the rush is closing in. This is a huge problem. So many times in this game I myself watched for WR's to come open and scanned the field and there was no where to go, and about that time down goes Bradford.

It's Scheme. It's the Offensive playcaller. Horrifying to watch live.

Defensively I can honestly say we didn't play 10 yards off as much in this game, I saw a concerted effort to get the CB's up closer at times. But we got gashed in the run in this game

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Mojo Ram said:
Memphis Ram said:
I expected a loss because of my lack of faith in the OC/DC and the team's personnel decisions.
I expected a loss because we didn't play AZ,SF or Seattle.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I've grown quite tired of the divisional 4-1-1 stat from last year, because that's what is was, "last year".

I doubt seriously that we end up better than 3-3 this season (if that), so maybe that will end the pixy dust belief that we're somehow dominant in the west, because at this point, it just ain't so.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ramsince62 said:
Mojo Ram said:
Memphis Ram said:

While I appreciate the sentiment, I've grown quite tired of the divisional 4-1-1 stat from last year, because that's what is was, "last year".

I doubt seriously that we end up better than 3-3 this season (if that), so maybe that will end the pixy dust belief that we're somehow dominant in the west, because at this point, it just ain't so.
1-0 so far though ... (5-1-1 overall now).

iced

i'll never understand why fisher is so anti hurry up...especially after spending 10 years playing vs peyton twice a year

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
ramsince62 said:
Mojo Ram said:
Memphis Ram said:

My comment was meant as tongue in cheek,62Rams.

I harped on this point all afternoon yesterday. What was once something to hang our hats on(the divisional record) has in my eyes grown into a perplexing and somewhat disturbing trend,especially if they do a 180 and curbstomp SF thursday night.

Under the Fish the Rams are now 5-1-1 in division and a meager 3-9 vs everyone else. More importantly the Rams have looked like a completely different team playing outside the division in terms of preparation,aggressiveness,better execution and more physical on defense.

Just my observation. The results,however,don't lie. I fully expect the Rams to beat SF then go struggle against Jacksonville and Houston.

Graphicker

Starter
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Not any more :oops: I thought this was gonna be a good year, maybe not a playoff year, but a good one. I got my hopes up again, just to have the rug pulled out from under me. I would still have confidence except for the 2 steps forward 1 step back thing that appears to be happening....not only from last season to this season, but from game to game....What ever I think is our strength going in to a game ends up being our weakness...

This isn't even mentioning the fact that ALL 3 games have played the exact same...bad field position brought on by penalties, non aggressive play calling on both sides of the ball, and a lack of fire and desire. Why are people loafing around...why do we continue to waste clock when down by 3 scores!? It's perplexing....I can't understand it...I'm done making excuses for it. Unless something changes drastically very soon on all phases of the ball this team will not top 6 wins this season...and that's being generous in my mind.

Please someone water board me with koolaid, I really need a reason to believe again.

I know dat feel.