Lets Bash the SeaChickens here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ram Quixote said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
I won't hate the seacocks during the playoffs, I will just choose not to root for them. I would rather see San Fran make it to the SB, although that's a stretch for me to really root for them too.

There is something about pete "the cheat" and how he acts as a coach that bugs the shyte out of me. I do remember watching a 60 Minutes segment about him when he was at USC, and it showed a different side of him working with inner-city youth, gangs, etc. For that can I respect him, but it ends there. As a coach, I think he is in it only for his "self-glorification."

Remember when HBO did the Hard Knocks series on the NY Jets and everyone saw Rex Ryan and loved his demeanor. Well it has run its course in NY and same will happen for carroll at seattle. Players will see into his coaching style and will stop buying into it.

GO RAMS!
+1
Small confession. I rooted for the Seahawks during the 2005 SB against the Steelers. Holmgren, Hasselbeck, and a few others I could respect. But I won't ever be able to root for Carrol. A HC that can say with a straight face that he thought the simultaneous reception against GB was the correct call just has zero integrity.

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Although, I do agree...that team I could at least respect.

These guys not so much.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good thing they just legalized ganja there. Sounds like they should require those shecock fags ... errrr, fans ,,, to take a big hit from the chalice before they can enter that shit-hole stadium.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ram Quixote said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
I won't hate the seacocks during the playoffs, I will just choose not to root for them. I would rather see San Fran make it to the SB, although that's a stretch for me to really root for them too.

There is something about pete "the cheat" and how he acts as a coach that bugs the shyte out of me. I do remember watching a 60 Minutes segment about him when he was at USC, and it showed a different side of him working with inner-city youth, gangs, etc. For that can I respect him, but it ends there. As a coach, I think he is in it only for his "self-glorification."

Remember when HBO did the Hard Knocks series on the NY Jets and everyone saw Rex Ryan and loved his demeanor. Well it has run its course in NY and same will happen for carroll at seattle. Players will see into his coaching style and will stop buying into it.

GO RAMS!
+1
Small confession. I rooted for the Seahawks during the 2005 SB against the Steelers. Holmgren, Hasselbeck, and a few others I could respect. But I won't ever be able to root for Carrol. A HC that can say with a straight face that he thought the simultaneous reception against GB was the correct call just has zero integrity.

I more than rooted for them ,I was sure they were hosed as bad as we were against the Patriots.
IMO they outplayed the Steelers but were jobbed on an offensive pass interference call that was bogus , and a blatant hold by Faneca that sprung a TD run.
PLUS it was never easy for me to root against Grant Wistrom/.
I'll root for them this year AFTER tomorrow.
Nice article posted by w v
IMO the NFL needs to get control cuz the day draws nearer when fan violence will result in the death of a visiting fan.
IMO they can start to get things under control by resuming the practice of calling unsportsmanlike conduct on home team fans that prevent offensive signals. IMO the feeding frenzy that encourages bleeds over into the overall behavioral ethos .

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Thordaddy said:
Ram Quixote said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

GO RAMS!
+1

I more than rooted for them ,I was sure they were hosed as bad as we were against the Patriots.
IMO they outplayed the Steelers but were jobbed on an offensive pass interference call that was bogus , and a blatant hold by Faneca that sprung a TD run.
PLUS it was never easy for me to root against Grant Wistrom/.
I'll root for them this year AFTER tomorrow.
Nice article posted by w v
IMO the NFL needs to get control cuz the day draws nearer when fan violence will result in the death of a visiting fan.
IMO they can start to get things under control by resuming the practice of calling unsportsmanlike conduct on home team fans that prevent offensive signals. IMO the feeding frenzy that encourages bleeds over into the overall behavioral ethos .
They were definitely hosed. Steelers were called for 3 penalties, 2 on the first offensive series. That's one penalty for the rest of the game. And how do you call a tackler (Hasselbeck after an INT) for blocking below the knees?

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We will get hosed today playing in their backyard. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Attachments

• seattlesucks2.jpg
    seattlesucks2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 236

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Homophobic slurs ... Baaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahaaaaaaaaaa

I'll never forget what I saw on the front page of the newspaper the last time I was in Seattle. An add for a futon store had a picture with a couple snuggled up together in one of their "fine quality" futons... The two dudes who made up the couple seemed to just love it. I shit you not.

:shock:

Obviously they are trying to reach the majority with the ads up there.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Let's see....

Denver
Indy
Dallas
Atlanta
Green Bay
Houston
Chicago

What do these teams have in common...they aren't Seattle.

Ain't no one here jealous of your classless team.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
They're the epitome of dish it out but can't take it pricks. Every year there's some limey douchebag either being loud as fuck about a win or crying their ass off about a loss, wanting to fight.

"You know the type, loud as a motorbike, but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight." :lol:

Nice worn out lime green Alexander jersey fat ass. Keep taking yourself so seriously looking like an asshat.

Just clicked on the thread again hahaha. Rams are originally from Cleveland dickheads. Keep talking shit about one of the most loyal fan bases in the league, with fans all over the nation. I wonder how many of you bandwaggon picks would've stuck around with our record the past 6 years. Carry on "talking football." :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I might get some hell for saying this; but I love football fans. Most of them are good, including those in Seattle. Like it or not; we have a bond... we love and defend our team and not afraid to talk sheet sometimes. We hate each other's team. It shouldn't be any other way.

They can say all they want about our Rams, and well, that's called fandom.

With Seattle, it comes down to two things for me;

(1) It's a division rival. Of course I'm going to "hate" them.

(2) Pete Carroll. Seattle can be proud of their team, but they should be embarrassed by their coach. In that link posted by Username; they acknowledged being hated by "fans outside their division". That's the Pete Carroll classless factor, Seahawk fans.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I think it's important to remember that in the state of Washington, it rains some part of most days. I don't know the average per year, but believe it approaches almost 300 days a year. Unfortunately, extended rain showers have grossly effected the "brain pans" of most sea-chicken fans and over time their skulls have softened from the constant bombardment of moisture, lack of vitamin A (no sun), not to mention those very bad doses of black mold that's formed between their ears. Now couple said moisture with black mold, add extreme alcohol content resulting in diminished brain cells and a lowered IQ and you have what is called their "12th man".

Need I say more? :boing:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Let'um eat shit! Beat their ass until their moms turn to prostitution. Kick'um in the nuts until their dads blow cum bubbles! Is that nasty enough? :sly: I didn't think so.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know what they expected. We're supposed to be congratulatory fans or something?

Uh ... why?

Pretty funny that they're bemoaning a site talking shit about their team while in the same thread there's multiple insults about our team and our fans. Pretty cool double standards there, morons. If their admins are indeed so very invested in their site's integrity, they would have pulled that thread from jump.

But since you didn't. And since you're reading this instead...

BLOW ME.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
I don't know what they expected. We're supposed to be congratulatory fans or something?

Uh ... why?

Pretty funny that they're bemoaning a site talking shit about their team while in the same thread there's multiple insults about our team and our fans. Pretty cool double standards there, morons. If their admins are indeed so very invested in their site's integrity, they would have pulled that thread from jump.

But since you didn't. And since you're reading this instead...

BLOW ME.

+1 Couldn't have said it any better! :clap:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Meh, I don't really care. I don't like the team, I don't like the fans. It's mostly just because they're rival teams. Honestly most Seattle fans I know personally are great guys. Idiots on the internet being delusional about things are what turn me off to teams a lot of the time (which is why I hate most NFC East teams).... But any rival team can go fuck off, because they're a rival team. They can enjoy their moment in the sun, they wont win the Super Bowl, and that's all that matters. If they're going to be so upset that a rival team doesn't like them, then that's their deal. They can cry about it all night long.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Let'um eat shyte! Beat their ass until their moms turn to prostitution. Kick'um in the nuts until their dads blow cum bubbles! Is that nasty enough? :sly: I didn't think so.

DITTO! +2 :evil: :evil: :evil:

Attachments

• bears-packers-game.png
    bears-packers-game.png
    274.1 KB · Views: 223