Let the Rozeboom era begin (again!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I like the Von Miller move, but this is the one that's going to put us over the top.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Lol.. I was thinking about posting that this could possibly happen.

Psycho_X

Legend
Of our likely practice squad linebackers in camp he was the one I liked most. Not saying much but maybe he’ll surprise. My main question, can he maintain a block for more than 1 second on special teams?

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Of our likely practice squad linebackers in camp he was the one I liked most. Not saying much but maybe he’ll surprise. My main question, can he maintain a block for more than 1 second on special teams?
Yeah, and without holding or blocking in the back or tripping and costing us 15 yards or so.
I'm really starting to believe we should fair catch every punt and just start from there and move on.
I am getting paranoid that we are going to lose a game because of a huge special team blunder like a fumble or muffed punt or blocked kick or whatnot.

~ArkyRamsFan~

P.S. And someone remind me why Coach Mac had Bones Fassel move on. And don't tell me it was because of the blown fake punt in the Arizona game years ago. I can't believe Sean would be that petty as to ignore the results of Fassel's coaching successes against one play.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Noteboom

Rozeboom

F8BE6C20-8F24-4A73-8FB7-DD47CA33276E.jpeg

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, and without holding or blocking in the back or tripping and costing us 15 yards or so.
I'm really starting to believe we should fair catch every punt and just start from there and move on.
I am getting paranoid that we are going to lose a game because of a huge special team blunder like a fumble or muffed punt or blocked kick or whatnot.

~ArkyRamsFan~

P.S. And someone remind me why Coach Mac had Bones Fassel move on. And don't tell me it was because of the blown fake punt in the Arizona game years ago. I can't believe Sean would be that petty as to ignore the results of Fassel's coaching successes against one play.
I may be wrong, but wasn't that the year that GZ got hurt? Before the Seahawk game GZ told Tassel he couldn't walk, Fassel replied "But can you play?"

Our special teams were declining the last year Bones was here, but I think that's because we don't prioritize it on the roster anymore. I wonder how much emphasis it gets in practice compared to years past as well.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Would hate to think that with all their talent the Rams could get jobbed by a special teams gaffe this year. We saw it in 2017. Don't want to see it again. It's a serious problem and a glaring weakness. Kicker & punter... excellent. Returns, coverage... major crap. Dump Desyphilis.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Would hate to think that with all their talent the Rams could get jobbed by a special teams gaffe this year. We saw it in 2017. Don't want to see it again. It's a serious problem and a glaring weakness. Kicker & punter... excellent. Returns, coverage... major crap. Dump Desyphilis.
2 different ST coaches netting the same results?
It could be personel.

Hell, we don't even have viable options for return men.