Let it Go!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I just rewatched the NFC Championship game vs. the Whiners and Von Miller was a NON FACTOR.

#45 did more than Von.

What killed us was that we didn't have Bobby Wagner.

AD will get you paid, man.

MachS

Hall of Fame
WTH...

Who acts this way? If you didn't ant to leave, don't leave. Period.
$25M is a lot of money I get it. But if that's your decision man up and accept you chose to leave a better situation. Understand the sacrifice you made for that extra guaranteed money. I don't get why he keeps talking about AD, McVay, Los Angeles compared to Buffalo, etc. Own your shit and move on.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get why he keeps talking about AD, McVay, Los Angeles compared to Buffalo, etc. Own your shit and move on.
He continues to talk about the Rams because he misses those guys. They just had one helluva party celebrating their championship and getting their rings, and now he has to move on. And he's bummed about it. I get it... He's a little emotional about it. I agree, however, that he needs to shut up at this point and move on. Sometimes you just have to realize that happiness is more important them money.

Makes you wonder what his new teammates in Buffalo are thinking about it. My guess is that they aren't feeling the love for Von right now. My final thoughts on this are that he will not have a successful stint with Buffalo. JMO.

Tano

Legend
Well since you asked.

Its simple for me. Mookie, Trea, and Freddie.

2017 we didnt have those 3, yes we had Seager but I think Trea is a better all around hitter and defender, and i love Seags.

In 2017 the pen was wore out, Morrow and Jansen were running on fumes. This year we have a boat load of arms coming back and even our best Reliver Phillips has not been used that much. Kimbrel is a WC but as 2020 showed we can adjust, I wouldn't be shocked to see Buehler or May or Treinen closing out games in the postseason.

Darvish was not good in the WS, probably due to the cheating. I think this staff is deeper in 22 and they wont rely on Kershaw as much as they did in 2017. The trade deadline will be interesting. Id like Castillo

Bellinger is better now than in 2017, he will have some big hits and he is the best Defensive CF in baseball. In the 17 WS he was pretty bad. But in 2020 and 2021 he had some of the biggest clutch hits in the playoffs.

There are some holes ton be sure, but every team has holes. Ill take my changes with LA.

Ok now back to the Rams!!! Beat Buffalo and VON!!!!!
And in 2017 - Houston won by cheating.

They are scum to me now.

I will always root against Houston even when they are playing the Yankees

Giants are even with Houston in my hate for them same as with 49ers and Cheatriots

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I hope he gets frostbite on his nutsack.