Lesson's 7 Round Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Eh, why not?

1st round:
16. Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
22. Matt Elam, S, Florida

2nd round:
48. Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers

3rd round:
79. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin

4th round:
114. Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State

5th round:
150. Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas

6th round:
185. Hugh Thornton, G, Illinois

7th round:
222. Mario Benavides, C, Louisville

Thoughts?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like it, especially if we could get all those guys in those rounds.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Solid draft, I wouldn't complain. I think that the Rams may add another DB later on though. Maybe a small school guy.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Solid draft, I wouldn't complain. I think that the Rams may add another DB later on though. Maybe a small school guy.

I thought about that. If that did occur, I could see one of the OL picks being dropped or the Hill pick.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bluecoconuts said:
Charles Woodson is still without a job. FA Just sayin'.
Kick the tires of Woodson in the locker room with Jenkins and T.Johnson on the up and up...

Could even line up at Safety in a pinch.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
mojorizen7 said:
bluecoconuts said:
Charles Woodson is still without a job. FA Just sayin'.
Kick the tires of Woodson in the locker room with Jenkins and T.Johnson on the up and up...

Could even line up at Safety in a pinch.
Charles Woodson?/ Hmm..I think if he is healthy, this would not be a bad pickup at S. However, reps are important and maybe he could play certain downs while the Elam (in this scenario and if Elam is starting) is still learning.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm beginning to be not that excited for Cordarrelle Patterson. If all the reports are true about concentration/rawness/intelligence I'd rather see them get more a polished guy at another position. I'd even rather have them take another 1st round DT (which I am NOT a fan of this year) if he's more NFL ready. I do like the Matt Elam pick.

Montee Ball just seems like a Rams player. I would be really happy if they got him.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Lesson said:
Eh, why not?

1st round:
16. Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
22. Matt Elam, S, Florida

2nd round:
48. Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers

3rd round:
79. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin

4th round:
114. Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State

5th round:
150. Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas

6th round:
185. Hugh Thornton, G, Illinois

7th round:
222. Mario Benavides, C, Louisville

Thoughts?

Nice one, I'm starting to think Elam over Vaccarro too, but I have to agree with Angry Ram on Patterson:

Angry Ram said:
I'm beginning to be not that excited for Cordarrelle Patterson. If all the reports are true about concentration/rawness/intelligence I'd rather see them get more a polished guy at another position.

And I wouldn't mind seeing a more versatile O-lineman early on in the draft, preferably Barrett Jones in R3 (that's if he makes it that far). I have my concerns with Thornton, he has a hard time with speed-rushers and isn't particularly good at pass protection.

Montee Ball & Cobi Hamilton excellent call - but will they drop to the 3rd & 5th??

nighttrain

Legend
Austin instead of Patterson, and i dont think we take a running back that early, if at all, UDFA RB, and another WR with the Monte Ball pick
train

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be ok with the entire draft except Montee Ball. Not a fan.