Les we need Cordy!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
He gave up 1 sack in 13 games last year. He covers for LT if Whit goes down and or retires next year. No guess work on him Komer already knows him. He can play Guard. Put him at LG move Edwards to RG and Blythe to Center - line is infinitely and instantly better.

It will cost us a 4th or a 5th to ply him away from the Browns which on the scheme of things is why better than Williams.

Williams will cost a first or a front line player which we don't have except for Cooks. He has missed 21 games in 4 years which is 5 per year that is a lot.

Glenn makes everyone especially Goff and Gurley feel alot better plus he had no mileage on him this season. Solid feasible trade and big upgrade.

Pull the trigger Les he will pay immeasurable dividends.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
While I would be thrilled to see him join the Rams I am curious how is his health and can the Rams afford him? If it is yes to both those questions then I think he could be a real boost to the Rams on their SUPERBOWL DRIVE!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So a 30 year old LT who hasn't been healthy for three years let alone been in concussion protocol for over 2 months is our savior? He's never played Guard but he'll fix that until we're ready for him to slide back to LT where he's ok but not great. Not to mention we don't have cap space for him. Sorry not buying it.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
One thing that might help the Rams over the long run is McVay and the staff always seem to put the health of the players first. It might be another factor in drawing players to the Rams.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
A more likely trade right now would be Detroit offering a 5th for Brown now that Kerryon went to IR. Guessing Les would really need to think about that.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
While I would be thrilled to see him join the Rams I am curious how is his health and can the Rams afford him? If it is yes to both those questions then I think he could be a real boost to the Rams on their SUPERBOWL DRIVE!!!
The Bengals thought his health was fine they fined him 200k because they thought he could play. He hasn't played in 9 weeks I am sure he is good.

One interesting fact as things would have it look who we play this week - maybe Less can slip over to the other sideline and make a deal.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
So a 30 year old LT who hasn't been healthy for three years let alone been in concussion protocol for over 2 months is our savior? He's never played Guard but he'll fix that until we're ready for him to slide back to LT where he's ok but not great. Not to mention we don't have cap space for him. Sorry not buying it.

Do you do any research before you post he played LG last year 2018 season until Jonah Williams their 1st Rd draft pick got injured then he moved back to LT.

He missed 3 games last year and was injured part of 2017 with a foot and something else. Again he only gave up 1 sack in those 13 games last year.

He is younger than Trent Williams and easier to get draft wise.

Many of you wanted to pay Saffold when I kept saying he was always injured as a Ram except for his first year and his last two that doesn't count all his injuries at Indiana in college.

Last edited:

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Doesn’t he play for the Bengals?
[/QUOTE]

Sorry my bad typing too fast.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If Cordy feels it is not safe for him to play due to a concussion, he is not who we need. The last thing we need to do is invest in a 30 yr old vet with a possible concussion issue.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Or do we need Alex Mack?

Perfect other solution, but Cordy is better for one reason or Whit goes down we have a seamless replacement Mack can't do that, but he would be a great option.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you do any research before you post he played LG last year 2018 season until Jonah Williams their 1st Rd draft pick got injured then he moved back to LT.

He missed 3 games last year and was injured part of 2017 with a foot and something else. Again he only gave up 1 sack in those 13 games last year.

He is younger than Trent Williams and easier to get draft wise.

Many of you wanted to pay Saffold when I kept saying he was always injured as a Ram except for his first year and his last two that doesn't count all his injuries at Indiana in college.
Cordy Glenn has not played a snap at Guard in the regular season. Williams was hurt before the season started. Cordy Glenn has not taken a regular season snap this year either. Yes I did research thank you for your snide comment.

He's been out the entire season and hasn't played a full season since 2015.

I wasn't one of them wanting to pay Saffold so just stop that with me thank you very much.

We don't need to waste what little cap we have on somebody who can't play at all this year because of concussions. Worst possible trade we can make.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

How dare you use knowledge and common sense on this forum :later:

rams1fan

Pro Bowler

Well we just traded two firsts and a fourth for a CB with "back issues". My guess is that Glenns concussion is like Ramseys back.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
If Goff's confidence stays high, and he manuevers around the pocket like he did last game, the offensive line will be fine as is.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You killjoy bastid! ~ malibu

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Where da fuck do these threads come from?

4806711.gif

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
I definitely agree that the Rams need another OL. I’m not sure that Glenn is the guy, but I honestly don’t know who would be available, and who would be worth the acquisition cost. Mack is interesting but are there any options besides Glenn and Williams? What about Alex Redmond, Daryl Williams, Ty Sambrailo, or Brandon Shell? I’m just trying to think of players who are available, and who offer some decent quality depth at the very least.