Les Snead tests positive for Covid, gets ready for Rams draft from home.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I had the moderna, sore arm and dehydrated the next morning. Soon as I drank a glass of water, felt better. I'll be pounding Gatorade before and after my second vaccine.

With any vaccination, if you do contract any disease, symptoms will be less serious since your body already has built some resistance to the immunization. From Les' call, I could hear some hoarseness and congestion. He says he only had the aches for yesterday evening and I didn't hear any coughing, which is a good sign. I had them for 1.5 days in March 2020. It was brutal.

Won't matter. I hydrated so much and still got the after affects. Moderna is a bitch. Felt like garbage all last weekend (mostly Saturday) after my second shot.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Stan should give Les use of one his yachts and he can anchor right in front of the Malibu house. Then hire a couple of seamen to communicate the pick in semaphores

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
The fear is real for some people and I am happy I am not one of them.

This will have no impact on the draft. I can imagine Snead had far larger headaches working with 7 and 9 during those drafts.