Les Snead tests positive for Covid, gets ready for Rams draft from home.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You would think that these guys would have been vaccinated by now. Is it hard to get a vaccine out there? Get well soon, Les.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hard to understand, everyone needs to get vaccinated (IMHO) and I realize Les is most likely working non stop right now, but you would think that would be a priority.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
You would think that these guys would have been vaccinated by now. Is it hard to get a vaccine out there? Get well soon, Les.
Can be difficult. Most people around Les' age have had their first vaccine. In CA, vaccines weren't available to all 16+ until April 15 unless you worked in first response, health, retail, age, high risk, etc.

I argue it's admirable that Les followed the rules and did not line jump due to his relative wealth and status with the NFL. I'm in the same boat (minus wealth) and will receive my second vaccine in a couple weeks (CA, age bracket, and low risk health).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Maybe he has already been vaccinated? :shock: Let's hope he is one of the 50% that never knew he had it otherwise.

Rasp

UDFA
Name
Rasp
Damn... I hope he can tough it out and get through the draft.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let me do you a solid, Les....I'll go ahead and handle the 57th pick and you get ready for the rest.
*runs to podium with Creed Humphrey's name...

Psycho_X

Legend

Hard to understand, everyone needs to get vaccinated (IMHO) and I realize Les is most likely working non stop right now, but you would think that would be a priority.

He did get vaccinated I read, it doesn't prevent you from getting it just prevents you from dying, having to go to the hospital if you get it. Makes it harder for you to spread it too since your body attacks it and gets rid of it faster. Just really bad timing. I hope he didn't get it because of all this pomp and circumstance they did with this draft house junk.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
From what I understand, he has had his first Vax shot. The Vax doesn't keep you from getting C19, it just greatly reduces the chance that you will get seriously ill from it.

Psycho_X

Legend
Had only gotten his first shot apparently if it matters...

The Los Angeles Rams' much-anticipated beach house war room for the 2021 NFL draft will have a notable absence: the team's general manager.

Rams GM Les Snead has tested positive for COVID-19 and will not be present at the beach house this weekend, he told The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue. Snead had reportedly received his first vaccination and was days away from his second shot.

That means the man ostensibly in charge of the Rams' decision-making will have to video-conference in while his co-workers enjoy their swanky digs:

One unfortunate quote from Snead in that video: "Hopefully, I'm just as excited about the 2022 draft, because wait until we see this spread and see this view. You can't help but draft well in an environment like this."

Fortunately, Snead's diagnosis didn't interrupt the Rams' plans for the first round too badly. That was because the team is not scheduled to pick until the 57th overall selection, having sent this year's first-round pick to the Jacksonville Jaguars in the Jalen Ramsey trade. That first-rounder ended up turning into Clemson running back Travis Etienne.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

He had the first shot and was scheduled to get the 2nd shot on Monday... so bad luck.

and whoever gave it to him within the Rams org (he wouldn't say more than that) is clearly feeling even worse for spreading it.

Hope he recovers quickly.

fearsomefour

Legend
He had the first shot and was scheduled to get the 2nd shot on Monday... so bad luck.

and whoever gave it to him within the Rams org (he wouldn't say more than that) is clearly feeling even worse for spreading it.

Hope he recovers quickly.
LOL.
No surprise.
About 30-40% test positive after getting the jab.
He probably wouldn’t have noticed anything if he wasn’t required to test for work.