Les Snead talks roster cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if any more trades might happen? It seems like our DB's are a strength now...I wonder if there is a needy team that want a quality DB that also has a surplus of decent OG's?

fearsomefour

Legend
Funny how a player you don't like one player can ruin their reputation or your opinion on their skill. A player you like you ignore those one plays.

Yes that play has nothing to do with his story of making the Rams and I still like the kid.

Edit : I'm guessing you didn't even listen to Les talk and know what he said about him either.
I agree with your point about having favorite players and over looking their flaws. I of course have never been guilty of that.
As an aside, when will resign Brian Quick?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Jordan was a surprise, Forrest was too.

Looks like Travis can go back to his surf shop.

And a good drinking game would be every time Les says "You know what" and Simmons says "I mean."

fearsomefour

Legend
Good interview with Snead.
He brought two things to my mind.
First, speaking about the TEs, it really goes to show how much scheme matters in putting a roster together.
Also, if Hatfield was brought in after all of the analysis because he was driving distance. The he makes the team over guys that had been there already or were "real" invites....makes you really think scouting and evaluating skills is throwing darts at a dartboard.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet Goff is happy that Hatfield is on his side. He picked Goff off twice in that five interception game when he was playing for Utah. I was surprised he didn't receive more hype, but he had some major off the field issues. Still, kid plays the ball well, is feisty as hell, and makes plays. He's got a personality like Janoris Jenkins or Cortland Finnegan. He's always in the WR's face and ear.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I bet Goff is happy that Hatfield is on his side. He picked Goff off twice in that five interception game when he was playing for Utah. I was surprised he didn't receive more hype, but he had some major off the field issues. Still, kid plays the ball well, is feisty as hell, and makes plays. He's got a personality like Janoris Jenkins or Cortland Finnegan. He's always in the WR's face and ear.

Kind of attitude you would like on your side str8 baller. I think Hatfield will be great.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I rember hatifelds pick in preseason ... damm near ripped it out the WR arms. I'll take that all day

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what's with all the shit music in that clip? i thought my son was playing his music too loud at first and yelled at him to turn that shit off.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Donnie Avery had speed ...

True. But I was thinking speed as part of the equation, you can't drop a 100m sprinter on the paying field, you need some football smarts.

If I had a choice of 2 players with similar abilities but 1 had +speed - I know which guy I'd pick...

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Jordan was a surprise, Forrest was too.
And a good drinking game would be every time Les says "You know what" and Simmons says "I mean."

and when McVay says "Mindful" we do double shots of Bacardi 151 but @LACHAMP46 takes a bong hit

logo.png

anigif_enhanced-30216-1421440826-12.gif

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I was really surprised that NT Mike Purcell did not make the cut. He looked good clogging up the middle in the preseason games and played a lot.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I was looking closer at Hatfield...he's 5'10, 170 lbs....so....I mean, unless he's unique, he still has a bunch of filling out to do...perhaps with the proper training/trainers...he can add muscle and increase his speed and quickness...and become a better overall player. This is just a guess....

I'd really like to see where he plays....like how many ST's units?

I see Greg Williams GRABBED Mike Jordan already.