Les Snead and Jeff Fisher presser on draft today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Watching it. Sounds as if teams are interested in trading up for a QB.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes it does. Snead seems to be pretty good at his craft. Fisher is an ol snake in the grass. I bet he is a good poker player. But I worry about what kind of shape he is in. He seems to be sucking air pretty dang hard.

I was also happy to hear Fisher's comments about SJ. I think by listening to him that he has no plans concerning SJ but I did detect that he might would entertain a lucrative offer for SJ should it arise.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Coach seems like an expert bullshiter. Les? Not so much. It does seem like he knows wtf he's doing though. Damn I'm excited.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Something Snead said today that I found pretty interesting. He said that 16 to 17% of starters in the league come from the 2nd round and roughly the same percentage of starters come from UDFAs. Fisher followed that with saying he thought there will be lots of UDFA in this draft that will be very useful to the Rams. I hope they hit a home run with this :nice:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ramhusker said:
Something Snead said today that I found pretty interesting. He said that 16 to 17% of starters in the league come from the 2nd round and roughly the same percentage of starters come from UDFAs. Fisher followed that with saying he thought there will be lots of UDFA in this draft that will be very useful to the Rams. I hope they hit a home run with this :nice:

This is so, because players get to pick the team that may have a hole at their position, making it easier for them to make a team. Teams usually bring it a multitude of players in a position of need.

Still a startling stat though.

steferfootball

Starter
Ramhusker said:
Cool stat. I'd like to see the breakdown of the stats round by round.