Leonard Floyd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
I have been quietly thinking to myself the last week that this game can be dominated by Floyd who has been very quiet so far in the post season. Today I was watching an interview with Collinsworth and after mentioning the obvious duo of Donald and Miller, he brought up Floyd and I just smiled. I'm calling for a big game out of Floyd with a couple of sacks and hurries as they focus on the other two and of course Gaines getting after it as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If this DL doesn't dominate I'm gonna be pissed. We should see the center and right side get whipped by Gaines, Robinson, & Floyd. If the Rams flip AD to RG it'll be even uglier. The way Von's playing on top of that and AD as always we should have wins across the front.

It's a really big mismatch. On paper of course. Hope these guys show out big.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Leonard had issues with jumping offsides but he's cleaned that up in the playoffs. If anything he'll just more 1 v 1s if they're double teaming Von and AD.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams been rushing 5 on third down for a while. There won't be any double teams unless they keep their TE in to help out and even then you got 4 mismatches in the Rams favor.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If this DL doesn't dominate I'm gonna be pissed. We should see the center and right side get whipped by Gaines, Robinson, & Floyd. If the Rams flip AD to RG it'll be even uglier. The way Von's playing on top of that and AD as always we should have wins across the front.

Oh, I'd have AD on their right side all day. Hell be in the backfield every play and when they run left he can still take em down for little to no gain.

I would have Floyd on the left side then AD, then Gaines, Robinson and Miller outside their left tackle

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Need to stop Mixon though. Won't be as easy as last week since they can throw the ball as well.

So pass rush won't matter much if they don't stop their ground game.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Rams DL vs Bengals OL is single biggest advantage Rams SHOULD have. Need to get Burrows down.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Weddle has been getting better each game. He’s playing at a game changer pace.
I predict Weddle blows up Mixon and sets the tone for us early

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Their LT has been rated their best lineman. He’s given up the most sacks by anyone on their line. Makes one wonder if this is the game the Rams blitz or just use a 4-5 front and cover the quick shots???

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This is the offense our defense is designed for.

They may be able to control our offense to a degree but our defense can control this game.

GO RAMS!!!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Our secondary just needs to tackle well. I'm betting their plan is for very quick passes to protect Burrows and their Oline. That will only work if we start missing tackles. I really can't see how they can run on us, we have to much of an advantage in the trenches. Play smart on Offense and we win this easy. I expect Akers to have a big game.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Our secondary just needs to tackle well. I'm betting their plan is for very quick passes to protect Burrows and their Oline. That will only work if we start missing tackles. I really can't see how they can run on us, we have to much of an advantage in the trenches. Play smart on Offense and we win this easy. I expect Akers to have a big game.
Yeah, we could literally play keep away and just run the ball. Could be a low scoring game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm predicting Leonard Floyd as the Super Bowl MVP....Bengal RT Isaiah Prince blocks like a Pauper.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Said it before saying it again that Cincy's right side Ol is ripe for DC Morris to plunder!

Two very smart seasoned Edge Rushers in Floyd/Miller should feast on Sunday. I will be highly disappointed if they do not.

I sure do not see this Cincy OL being effective in the run blocking either with Gaines/Robinson either. Both these DL'ers have come on strong this last quarter of the season. I have yet to see any OL'er move either of them out of position at the point of contact. It normally takes two OL'ers to get them moving back. Even reserve UDFA DT Marquise Copeland is catching on as a run-stuffer .... DC Morris needs to blow up that offense's only weak-link unit early & get them on their heels & desperate.

Cincy's Joe Borough will have to have a Joe Namath 1969 SB game event this Sunday in order to dominate this Ram defensive front five. But we have seen it before when they said that about the Shula's Baltimore Colt's defense too.

Ramon Ram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Said it before saying it again that Cincy's right side Ol is ripe for DC Morris to plunder!

Two very smart seasoned Edge Rushers in Floyd/Miller should feast on Sunday. I will be highly disappointed if they do not.

I sure do not see this Cincy OL being effective in the run blocking either with Gaines/Robinson either. Both these DL'ers have come on strong this last quarter of the season. I have yet to see any OL'er move either of them out of position at the point of contact. It normally takes two OL'ers to get them moving back. Even reserve UDFA DT Marquise Copeland is catching on as a run-stuffer .... DC Morris needs to blow up that offense's only weak-link unit early & get them on their heels & desperate.

Cincy's Joe Borough will have to have a Joe Namath 1969 SB game event this Sunday in order to dominate this Ram defensive front five. But we have seen it before when they said that about the Shula's Baltimore Colt's defense too.
Namath didn't have that great of a game, he just managed it well, didn't make mistakes, hit the open receivers quickly and relied on his ground game. If Burrow does all those things then we will be in for a tough day.