Lemme Tell Ya About My Package

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
As some of you know my daughter does fund raising for Great Circle.

Yesterday they had their annual golf tournament .

Kevin Demoff donated this package to raise money for the tournament here's what is in it

4 Vip Passes for a day of training camp,including a game jersey autographed from the player of my choice.

4 club level seats for the home game of my choice other than Denver or Dallas ,with pre game field passes.

I don't think the Rams want what I paid published ,but suffice it to say the game tickets alone are worth what I'm paying.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Damn, thats sick!!! Demoff is awesome.

*btw, thought this thread was going to be about something else based off the title...still don't know why i clicked..

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He is building up to that part. Foreplay my friend.
Yeah there will be pictures ,it's gonna be sweet.

Yeah Demoff is awesome,hope to see him at the game,I'm sure I will at training camp, course you guys KNOW Luke ,my grandson will be at camp with me,he of the practice gloves from last years TC.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Dude that is awesome. That is a really nice gesture by the Rams and Demoff.

It is weird to actually like someone in the Rams front office for a change. I really have grown to like Demoff/Snead/Fisher a lot more than I ever expected. They are good guys.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Dude that is awesome. That is a really nice gesture by the Rams and Demoff.

It is weird to actually like someone in the Rams front office for a change. I really have grown to like Demoff/Snead/Fisher a lot more than I ever expected. They are good guys.
Gotta agree man,it's good to not hate the FO

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That's crazy! Demoff is a classy guy to have done that. Very cool Thordaddy, hope you enjoy it.

P.S. I would pick the Seahawk game if it's going to be anywhere near as good as last year ;)

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
That's crazy! Demoff is a classy guy to have done that. Very cool Thordaddy, hope you enjoy it.

P.S. I would pick the Seahawk game if it's going to be anywhere near as good as last year ;)
That's what I was thinking

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am so jealous. When I decided to close the business and up and move to get away, I sent a bunch of resumes to St. Louis. I would have moved there just so I could go to the Rams games. Instead, I moved to Chicago, might as well have been Hell.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Congrats! A friend of mine used to work for Rosenbloom and is still close to one of the PR guys so I can say first hand, field passes and catered club seats are a terrific experience. Players aren't allowed to talk w fans before the game so they rarely make eye contact but I got to talk w D'Marco Farr. My friend married a Saint fan so that's the game we went to last year. Someone wrote Who Dat in the snow under the Arch and Saint fans were saying. Who Dat everywhere. Can't tell you how much laughter I produced in the concourse after the butt kicking was over as I chanted, Who Dat Who Dat just beat dem Saints? Who dat?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Holy crap that's nice. If I lived in St. Louis, I would seriously consider getting that "package"

Oh, that's what she said

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Any chance you are looking for a 4th person to go to the game Rich ? :whistle:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
nice one - which player are you thinking of for the jersey?
Well right now I have a man crush on Aaron Donald, but really a Quinn or Bradford autographed jersey is already frame-able.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
That's awesome Rich. Great stuff. What time should I meat you at the practice field? :D

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
@Thordaddy that is a really an awe-inspiring package you have there. I'm really envious of your package. With your package, you could take care of 3 of the ladies... at the same time! The ladies would be really spoiled by your package. I wish I had a package like you yours.

These are all things I've never said to another dude before.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Well right now I have a man crush on Aaron Donald, but really a Quinn or Bradford autographed jersey is already frame-able.

I think thats where I'd have problems a Bradford or Quinn signed jersey would be a thing to have... or Laurinaitis or Long damn... can't decide...

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I'd go for a Quinn jersey myself. He's going to be one of the all time great Rams when it's all said and done.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
As some of you know my daughter does fund raising for Great Circle.

Yesterday they had their annual golf tournament .

Kevin Demoff donated this package to raise money for the tournament here's what is in it

4 Vip Passes for a day of training camp,including a game jersey autographed from the player of my choice.

4 club level seats for the home game of my choice other than Denver or Dallas ,with pre game field passes.

I don't think the Rams want what I paid published ,but suffice it to say the game tickets alone are worth what I'm paying.

The thread heading almost read like a personal problem.....;)