Legion of boom ?? Nay, Dungeon of Doom !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He's not wrong you know. The media keeps asking the same damn questions and they are too dumb to realize he's not gonna answer what they want.

Firing the OC? IDK if that was his call or the GMs, but like in Indy it's just a cheap way of finding a scapegoat. Yeah, like firing the playcaller is gonna solve anything.

BTW, I find it disgusting when fans celebrate it http://forums.colts.com/topic/41934-update-pep-hamilton-is-fired/

I feel bad for him. Yeah, it's his fault the team didn't mention Andrew Luck's rib injury. Yeah, it's his fault the Colts defense hasn't played well for a long time. Yeah, it's his fault they haven't been hitting on offensive linemen. Yeah, it's his fault for Trent Richardson. Yeah, it's his fault for signing old FAs and having them start. Scapegoat. I'll laugh if they continue to struggle. Not at the team, but all those celebrating there.

Last edited: