Legatron showing off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is from last years Tampa game. I was given two tickets and so I asked if anyone local on the now mostly defunct Huddle board wanted to go and Mac was first to respond.

We were watching GZ kick the hell out of the ball and then Mac pulled out his phone to record it. The poor kicker from the Bucs was 5-10 yards closer and not getting the clearance. Seeing the two kick, and the difference in the force and distance, makes you appreciative of how much of a weapon this kid is, his range is astounding. He had at least two kicks that would have been good from 65 or longer. There is one in this clip that was amazing. He launched the one from 52 and it was HIGHER than the tops of the goalposts when it cleared. I think that one would have cleared the bar from 70.

It was great to see a Rams win that day too. The defense got us that one for sure.

Anyway here's the vid.....obviously I'm not posting from my ipad X so keep the chatter down. :hehe:

EDIT: OK X have at it lol.....still won't embed.....hmmmmm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe1-SyWrpjA[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Under the "SHARE" button is the code you want to paste between the YouTube tags.

lgt3ac7.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Kablamo!!! Dear lord that kid is all leg....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wouldn't you just want to walk off the field if you're the other kicker. Oh wait... He did.

Can you just feel it? Tampa kicker goes thud while this unmistakable booming noise of Legatron comes from behind him. :sly:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bill Parcells on Kickers....Reporter: "Do you like kickers?"...Parcells: "When they make them." That's my feeling I'm a fan of the thud, but they have to make them. Would like Zuerlein to improve on his accuracy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It almost seems like that Dolphins game messed with his confidence a little. I too would like to see him become a bit more consistent, but I'm all kinds of looking forward to seeing him boot some more 60 yarders this year. And of course breaking the record once and for all (by about 4 yards).

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iced said:
lol i was at this game - musta missed this

It was well before the game, only a few of the guys were even on the field warming up. He was simply killing the ball and it was a hoot to watch.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I still think Greg is a very underrated player from last years draft class, kicker or not. He almost single handedly won games for us last year against tough defenses. One of my favorite things to do was watch him warm up in the dome on the few games I got to my seats extra early. Thanks for posting Les.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
I still think Greg is a very underrated player from last years draft class, kicker or not. He almost single handedly won games for us last year against tough defenses. One of my favorite things to do was watch him warm up in the dome on the few games I got to my seats extra early. Thanks for posting Les.

My pleasure....something fun during the slower times....

I agree 100%, he is under rated and he is a weapon. He will win games all through his career. Think about how many games in 5 years come down to the wire and the O can't get the ball close enough for an averge to good kicker.

Legatron is good for 10-12 yards past that point where most teams have to pray for a miracle pass. Not the Rams. They can trot him out for a really long kick and be confident. He's a difference maker.

Psycho_X

Legend
One thing I'd love to see.... 0:01 seconds left in the super bowl.... down by 2... 70 yard field goal to win it all.... Greg the Leg nails it with room.... becomes the most talked about kicker in history so he always shows up at the top of replay shows instead of Vinateri.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Psycho_X said:
One thing I'd love to see.... 0:01 seconds left in the super bowl.... down by 2... 70 yard field goal to win it all.... Greg the Leg nails it with room.... becomes the most talked about kicker in history so he always shows up at the top of replay shows instead of Vinateri.
OfYGY_zps5a505217.gif

iced

Psycho_X said:

especially against the patriots

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
iced said:
Psycho_X said:

especially against the patriots
Freaking Karma man!