LeBron James is a Rams Fan!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes he is and I have photographic evidence to prove it!! With a question afterwards!!

LeBron James1.png

This is LeBron at a recent Rams game here in L.A.
LeBron in 2002.jpg

This ^ is LeBron wearing a #12 Jersey in 2002!

Now my question is who do you think he was "Honoring" By Wearing that Jersey number!?!

Harris10.jpg

James Harris!?
JoeNamath1.jpg

Joe Namath!?
Tony Banks.jpg

Tony Banks!? Orrrr ...
Martin2.jpg

Jamie Martin!?
All of these players wore the number either in 2002 or before! OR maybe it was someone else!?!
There is no known answer to this question!! But it's fun to wonder WHO? Who do you think he's Honoring!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Stedman Baily would be my guess.

It just proves that Smart people are Rams fans.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stedman Baily would be my guess.

It just proves that Smart people are Rams fans.
Sted would be a good guess EXCEPT for the fact he wasn't playing for the Rams in 2002 when LeBron wore the Jersey!:D

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
He's actually a Cowboys and Yankees fan. He's really trying to embrace the villain image.

tempests

Hall of Fame
LeBron roots for the Cowboys. He was there for the Rams first game back in LA, but the definition of trendy.

6_4882844.jpg

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Miami Heat star LeBron James is an NFL superfan
thumb_staff.jpg

By NFL.com Staff |

Published: December 13th, 2012

When he’s not dominating the court in the NBA, Miami Heat superstar LeBron James prefers to dominate his couch on Sunday afternoons. James, an admitted die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan, recently picked NFL Sundays as the one thing he couldn’t live without in a field comprised of his favorite things including candy, haircuts, Boardwalk Empire, and Martin Lawrence.

Despite his allegiance to the Cowboys, King James isn’t afraid to give a little love to Robert Griffin III. He not only hugged RGIII after the Heat lost to the Washington Wizards earlier this season, but went as far as saying his rival Washington Redskins “have a great one,” in RGIII. A Cowboys fan praising the Redskins? Now we’ve seen everything!

Nevertheless, it’s always fun hearing from athletes in other sports and celebrities who are die-hard NFL fans. If you know of any who root for your team, give them some love in the comments below!

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/12/13/miami-heat-star-lebron-james-is-an-nfl-superfan/

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's actually a Cowboys and Yankees fan. He's really trying to embrace the villain image.
In that case, " Karma" has caught up with him, in the form of the Golden State Warrior's and I hope the Cav's lose the Championship w/ 4 straight losses!!

tongue-out-smiley.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Didn't realize the pic was from 2002.

Still holding my ground it was a Bailey jersey.:neener:

Turnabout is fair game.

Then I guess it would be old school James Harris . It shows a deep history of The Rams .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Turnabout is fair game.

Then I guess it would be old school James Harris . It shows a deep history of The Rams .

Stedman I really did like , he was a solid team player. He just got caught up with hanging with the wrong crowd. I. Pead & Sted show what happens to players that stay off course. Being an NFL player is not easy .

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Stedman I really did like , he was a solid team player. He just got caught up with hanging with the wrong crowd. I. Pead & Sted show what happens to players that stay off course. Being an NFL player is not easy .

I dunno about that. He came from a bad neighborhood and it only seems he was guilty of going back.

I could be wrong, but the other guy in the car didn't have any outstanding beefs, drug ties or gang affiliations. And that guy covered the kids in the car and got shot 11 times. How he survived is a miracle. Sted got 2 in the head as we all know.

The police, again unless I missed something, found no reason for the shooting beyond possibly a mistaken identity.

Honestly, I dunno that Sted did anything wrong beyond going back to the old neighborhood.