Lead Pipe Locks to be CUT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMA go out on a limb here Garrett Lindholm .........K

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Already happened.

Good call!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Thordaddy said:
Already happened.

Good call!

Considering ZLine was the only bright spot of the first half Fisher sort of let that cat out of the bag in his halftime interview, as if it wasn't already known, hezakeeper.

I think Peads signing bonus is all that's saving him.

I guess they will give Gholston a week and see what he can do, but me, I saw enough poor effort in the short time he was in to be ready to send him packing.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thordaddy said:

are you for real?

i think you might be on the wrong board with that shit.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think QB Brandstater is a safe bet. Poor guy.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
kurtfaulk said:
Thordaddy said:

are you for real?

i think you might be on the wrong board with that shyte.

Pead has shown great kick return ability. That alone would warrant keeping him around as at least the #3 RB as he develops and catches up to the pro game. Granted, I'd have him slated as the #3 RB at the moment. Richardson has impressed.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
kurtfaulk said:
Thordaddy said:

are you for real?

i think you might be on the wrong board with that shit.

So you think if he'd been drafted where Daryl Richardson was and DR been drafted where he was he'd be a lock to make the team?
He had a good return Sat and that'll help him, but if you read Jimitroutboys tweets, he's got Pead as a grease fire of multiple problems. It's not a flame post, honest thought ,and IMO as legitimate here as any opinion thank you, but I'll leave that determination to the mods......................K?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
speaking of cuts when are we expecting them to be announced? is the first cut down not today?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Pead has some issues to work out, yes, but there's talent. He's more polished in the passing game than Richardson is for one. Even if not for his bonus I doubt he would be cut because they drafted him pretty early. Gotta give him at least a season under his belt before he gets the ax.

I don't expect this coaching staff to cut any players that they have drafted before they get a season in the NFL. The worst I can see happening is someone going to the practice squad. I think that was a big mistake that the previous regime did, cut guys before you even try to develop them. Rookies take time to adjust. Pead and Richardson wont be getting that many touches a game with Jackson anyway, they have plenty of time to polish their games off.