Lawl..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Screenshot_2014-01-23-11-52-28.png

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Pretty hilarious right there! Though, it really comes off as a sour grapes temper tantrum if you ask me.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The evidence supports his claim :heh:
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
That's kinda how a Stanford LB once described Harpuke to me, before he was offered the Whiner "job".

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So looks aren't deceiving then. Good to know.

Psycho_X

Legend
He was kind of a whiny bitch when he was QB as well. Not sure why a lot of people don't remember that either. Guy has always been a d-bag.

Which is weird because I think John Harbaugh is actually a decent coach and guy overall. John must have got all the attention growing up and Jim still has that chip on his shoulder.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Then there's this from a few years ago:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...cobs-to-rex-ryan-its-time-to-shut-up-fat-boy/
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 24, 2011, 5:58 PM EST

Brandon Jacobs to Rex Ryan: “It’s time to shut up, fat boy”
The Jets-Giants trash talk didn’t end after theGiants win on Saturday. According to multiple reports, Brandon Jacobs and Rex Ryan got into a yelling match after the game.

Jacobs said that Ryan went after him “The way his pops went after [Kevin] Gilbride.”

Nice recall by Jacobs there, although it sounds like Jacobs may have tried to provoke Ryan.

Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger writes that Jacobs told Ryan, “It’s time to shut up, fat boy.”

Jacobs’ version of the events to reporters was a little different. But not by much.

“I told him to shut the f— up,” Jacobs said via the New York Daily News. Ryan then told him “Go f— yourself.”

In Jacobs’ view, “Rex Ryan is a disrespectful bastard. The Jets have a big mouth, big belly coach that talks too much.”

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
He was kind of a whiny bitch when he was QB as well. Not sure why a lot of people don't remember that either. Guy has always been a d-bag.

Which is weird because I think John Harbaugh is actually a decent coach and guy overall. John must have got all the attention growing up and Jim still has that chip on his shoulder.

Alll younger brothers are like that (coming from an oldest, of course). I think Jim actually got all the attention growing up, using tantrums to get what he wants. He's upset he's not getting as much as he used to now, and unconsciously (or consciously :D) falls back to his learned childhood tricks. Additionallly, more likely than not, John whooped his ass in everything growing up, so he's still trying to prove to people he's as good as John.

Little brothers...

Psycho_X

Legend
Alll younger brothers are like that (coming from an oldest, of course). I think Jim actually got all the attention growing up, using tantrums to get what he wants. He's upset he's not getting as much as he used to now, and unconsciously (or consciously :D) falls back to his learned childhood tricks. Additionallly, more likely than not, John whooped his ass in everything growing up, so he's still trying to prove to people he's as good as John.

Little brothers...

Yeah that would make sense as well. I wonder if his father gets embarrassed every time his son acts like a 10 year old on national tv lol.