Laurinaitis Attempts to Converse with Brady Poppinga

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[vim]32154854[/vim]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope they keep Poppinga around for a while after this season. He's the kinda guy that can keep a defense energized and loose. Plus, we're seeing a pretty cool relationship develop between not only him and the players, but also him and the media/fans. Cool dude.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I want Poppinga to stay on the team just because of how much he makes me laugh. That guy is hilarious.

I had no idea Laurinaitis played hockey though, that's pretty cool. I didn't think I could like him any more, but he found a way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
I want Poppinga to stay on the team just because of how much he makes me laugh. That guy is hilarious.

I had no idea Laurinaitis played hockey though, that's pretty cool. I didn't think I could like him any more, but he found a way.
Yeah, I knew you'd appreciate that. :ww:

And Laurinaitis does a pretty good Flajole impression. :lmao:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You know what? I think David Backes would make one hell of a weakside linebacker.

:cheese:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Memento said:
You know what? I think David Backes would make one hell of a weakside linebacker.

:cheese:

So would Dustin Brown, it would be like getting hit by a freight train, he destroys guys on the ice.

Reminds me of that Nike commercial with the athletes playing different sports.

Bradford says he enjoys Hockey too, he's probably someone who would make for a dominating playmaker, probably center. Bradford seems like someone who can dominate just about any sport.