Latest ESPN layoff victim: John Clayton?!?!?!?!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPN is losing viewers hand over fist to Fox Sports1, NBCSports and CBS Sports networks and will continue to do so until they get rid of jackasses like Dan Lebetard
They can show Steven A Smith the same doorLebetard takes.

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
ESPN is going down the shitter, everyone knows it. My time spent at the NFL Network, the talk of the town use to be how ESPN was losing viewership while trying to claim it continued to grow but it wasn't.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have never been a big fan of the Crypt Keeper. I don't know what it is but I always preferred Mort and Schefter

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's sad, but I watched in the Stewart Scott days, but it's unwatchable now. Even during football season, I no longer switch between NFLN and ESPN..If anything, I go to one of the network shows now, rather than ESPN.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I get 100% of my sports news from the internet. I really only turn on sports TV for games I can't get elsewhere, or the draft.

They could all go down the shitter and I wouldn't care one bit. Places like this website and Reddit have far better "writers."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I use to watch it, but just to see Suzy Kolber!!:love:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's just like the news channels... you can get breaking news faster and with more options of vehicle (video vs. audio vs. text) on the Internet, so they get rid of the whole idea of giving you the news and spend 24/7 providing "hot takes" about how something sort of related to the news (or sports) is impacting gender diversity or what Kathy Griffin and Sarah Palin think about Ivanka Trump's clothing line and Brett Favre's new Wrangler commercial.

Let it die.