Late round gems

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Since the Rams have a plethora of six round draft picks, let’s hope they can find another late round gem like EJ Gaines. Any college players worth mentioning who have fallen under the radar but may be that diamond in the rough in the later rounds?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
There's a chance the OG Quessenberry from UCLA is available there.

He seems like a solid OG prospect who can also play Center.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A few I like are:

Wyatt Teller G Va Tech
Taylor Hearn G Clemson
Cole Madison G Washington St
Davin Bellamy OLB Georgia (unsure where he goes but I've seen 6th a lot)
Justin Jackson RB Northwestern
Khalil McKenzie NT Tennessee
Toby Weathersby T LSU
Andre Smith ILB UNC
Kendal Joseph ILB Clemson
Brandon Parker T NC A&T (another one I've seen go from the 4th-6th)

A few names that as we get closer we may get more of an idea where they go. But it's such a crap shoot, every year there are people this board and many others are 100% sure are going in the 2nd or 3rd and they drop 3 rounds and guys taken in the 3rd people are laughing thinking they would go in the 7th or be a UDFA.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Since the Rams have a plethora of six round draft picks, let’s hope they can find another late round gem like EJ Gaines. Any college players worth mentioning who have fallen under the radar but may be that diamond in the rough in the later rounds?

The thing about EJ Gaines was he should have been drafted way before he was.Freaking so lucky to get him.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame

In all fairness to Snead, he really has been the master of the 6th round selections for us - I have total faith in him on draft day

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
I’m not sure where he’s going to go because of his injury but I know Chris Herndon, TE from Miami is going to absolutely ball in this league. Mark my words.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's why they're called late round gems.

It’s called poor scouting imo.

Freaking so pissef off about keeping the #2 pick. Then trading up for Joyner.
Don’t get me started. I’ll say Aaron Donald was the gem.

Even if he was a gem he helped take Mizzu to higher limits in the SEC

Snead & his scouting do a great job . Fisher was a different story.

jap

Legend
With Les and his scouting staff, the Horns always seem to be positioned to do a lot even with a little. It was absolutely ridiculous where we got Cooper Kupp last draft. As long as most of the NFL is programmed to pay too much attention to track & field data as opposed to real football ability, we will always have an edge in scouting & player evaluation over most teams.