Late night pre-season football is here!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
I know I shouldn't, but when pre-season week 1 comes round, I get sooo excited. I know I won't see anything new or any big players or any complex schemes. I know that, the first 2 series apart, it'll be roster bubble guys and long-shots but I stay up to watch the game (1am start in the UK) on a dodgy illegal stream with more viruses than Courtney Love dipped in anthrax.

I just NEED to see the shiny new players that the Rams have brought in. Tavon's first kick return, Cook's first reception, Stacy's first broken tackle, Jake's first pancake, Ogletree's first hit-stick, TJ's first pick..............

Excuse me, I need to go since I've made a mess in my pants........

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm a little jacked for the game, too! First time in years that preseason games are a priority watch!

A55VA6

Legend
So excited! Hope one of the rookies make a huge play, or plays!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Why shouldn't you be excited, we all are jacked for the season. Even if we only get to see the starters for a series or two.
I'm was getting bored watching 2012 game re-runs :0

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bwdenverram said:
Why shouldn't you be excited, we all are jacked for the season. Even if we only get to see the starters for a series or two.

I know, there are only so many times you can watch Brandon Gibson lining up illegally in overtime

jjab360

Legend
Today marks the day that TA changes the league.

No pressure, though.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
NI Ram Fam said:
bwdenverram said:

I know, there are only so many times you can watch Brandon Gibson lining up illegally in overtime

LMAO

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
NI Ram Fam said:
bwdenverram said:

:amped:

It was super cool of the ref (or umpire) to wait a full 2 minutes before throwing the flag too.
If I ever wanted to stomp someone's nuts before ... that was certainly the time.