Late Anniversary re: Anthrax

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
No not the horrific chemical the badass thrash mofo's. Always been a tenured fan thru Belladonna and John Bush... Worship Music was released just over 12 months ago. I've listened to it beyond countless times also saw them perform last February at a small venue for exactly1hr 50mins $27 total ticket. Played most of this album and the regular kick ass legacy ones.

I go thru phases in the gym listening to this album for weeks on end every Monday the "switch" goes on and its go.. I headbang like a crazy mofo b/t sets. Can't get enough! Here's to Anthrax' epic album Worship Music.

:bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT76uz21TNg[/youtube]

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAuYaeQjBXc[/youtube]
try listening to this song at the gym!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Muchos gracias ROD bro. I covered that album actually the entire Megadeth catalogue except for..The World Needs A Hero jus could not get into it...recently they've stayed thrashers of a legacy w/ The System Has Failed which was Mustaine's return to glory after the tendon wrist near career threatening thing. Anyways continued with United Abominations, End Game and Thirteen. I binged on start to finish for about 2 months.

Going to see Megaderh in December at a venue that holds 1000 and Countdown to Extinction will be played in its entirety 20th anniversary. :bangin:

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica played in my small town of Indio, Ca. They literally played right across the street of my house. I saw them perform along with other people from all over the world. It was one epic night!!!