Last week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Not to sound like a negative Nancy, but the results we saw from Cassel and the Vikings today were closer to what I thought we would see when we played them last week. Not to dwell on the loss because I'm very excited we won today and showed some improvement, just an observation.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not to sound like a negative Nancy, but the results we saw from Cassel and the Vikings today were closer to what I thought we would see when we played them last week. Not to dwell on the loss because I'm very excited we won today and showed some improvement, just an observation.
That's pretty much what everyone expected to see. Thanks media hype machine, for declaring the Rams to have the best line in football before they even took the field. Let them get comfortable in the scheme and we'll see some epic beat-downs. Norv did a good job of nullifying what we intended to do, so that was a good guess on his part and good execution. But despite that, everyone gets one upset victory, and that was theirs.

RamzFanz

Damnit

It's the penalties that killed us last week and almost again this week. Take them away and we outplay Vikings all day IMHO.