Last two Titus Young Tweets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@TitusDYoungSr: If my NFL career is over ill be good with that, I need to finish up with my degree anyways, and Then Law school. #DetroitPride
(he deleted that one)

@TitusDYoungSr: Hate is really love.

rMlBs_zps5eddb41d.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He probably is referring to his looming trouble with the law?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Look at the back of your hand...see your knuckles? That's what he's head looks like

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Arnold Poindexter: So what you're saying essentially is, is that along with infinite space which extends beyond perpetual bigness there's also infinite smallness?
Harold Wormser: [nods head in agreement]
Arnold Poindexter: How?
Harold Wormser: Easy. Take an asymptotic line and extend it outward.
Arnold Poindexter: Oh.
Stewart: Right, right, right. So perpetual bigness exists simultaneously with perpetual smallness. What was I thinking?
Ogre: What if uh C-A-T really spelled dog?
Arnold Poindexter: Wow.
Harold Wormser: God.
Stewart: Yeah.
Arnold Poindexter: That's heavy Ogre. Dog.

:sly:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
@TitusDYoungSr: If my NFL career is over ill be good with that, I need to finish up with my degree anyways, and Then Law school. #DetroitPride
(he deleted that one)

rMlBs_zps5eddb41d.gif

Owls are the dolphins of the bird world. If dolphins were birds I mean and not a water mammal and more like owls.

And you cannot fix stupid and Young has the stupids.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
Owls are the dolphins of the bird world. If dolphins were birds I mean and not a water mammal and more like owls.
1305865316_cute_girls_reaction_zpsdc2b1ffb.gif

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
X said:
(he deleted that one)

rMlBs_zps5eddb41d.gif

Wow......

bluecoconuts

Legend
I keep telling my girlfriend fat is the new skinny so I can eat more junk food, looks like someone finally agrees.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
I keep telling my girlfriend fat is the new skinny so I can eat more junk food, looks like someone finally agrees.

LMAO.

Titus Young is a whack job. He'll probably make a great attorney if he is smart enough to make it through school.

TomSlick

UDFA
I wish the kid the best of luck in his future. I don't know much about his issues, other than what we've all read in the last few days.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
TomSlick said:
I wish the kid the best of luck in his future. I don't know much about his issues, other than what we've all read in the last few days.
Yeah, I have no ill feelings towards him either. I was actually kinda excited to have another legit receiver on the team who could grow with Bradford. It's really a shame to see these dudes waste their god-given talent for no understandable reason.